• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill I've come to the simple realization that there's no trait more important to women than...

Ty Lee

acrobat
HQNP
being violent.

it's a primitive and animalistic behavior that immediately exudes sexual attraction from any women.

Charles Mason was a turbo manlet at 5ft2 but he had a harem of women because be was a serial killer.

and don't give me that muh self defense or stocisim bs. you need to threaten someone with a fight if they even REMOTELY disrespect you.

being violent.

it's a primitive and animalistic behavior that immediately exudes sexual attraction from any women.

Charles Mason was a turbo manlet at 5ft2 but he had a harem of women because be was a serial killer.

and don't give me that muh self defense or stocisim bs. you need to threaten someone with a fight if they even REMOTELY disrespect you.

Women have a natural hardwiring to being attracted to violent guys since for thousands of years chicks didn't pick the men they fucked, they got fucked by the strongest most violent psycho who killed any other dude trying to fuck his girl and then pinned and raped the chick.

Pill

Distinguished
Mewslims
its all about her knowing you CAN be violent if necessary but it never gets to that point

Same with people in general, no one will mess with you if you give off the "fuck with me and i will destroy you aura" a good example would be gordon ramsay

Ofcourse pure violence will make bitches wet but you will also end up in jail so its just stupid

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
:clap:
Look at this beta white French faggot just sit there and let the low inhib BBC belittle and attack his Korean GF for no reason other than racism.

Lmao at thinking you can recover from this. she went home and didn't want to touch him for weeks I bet, if he had stood his ground and threatened the nigger with ultra-violence she would have went home and fucked his brains out all night then swallow his come 3 times in the morning.

Letting someone disrespect and threaten you is the biggest pussy dryer. You dont need to be a violent unhinged idiot but having the thought of violence at the back of your head makes women so wet

If I were there I would 100% berate the boyfriend and not the nigger and how much of a pussy cuckboy he is. Nig is pretty pathetic and generically racist but even then the nigger manages to be the second most subhuman in that video

InjectCum

rest in peace big G
Masculinity Crew
people with uncontrolable anger is sexy

:clap:
Look at this beta white French faggot just sit there and let the low inhib BBC belittle and attack his Korean GF for no reason other than racism.

Lmao at thinking you can recover from this. she went home and didn't want to touch him for weeks I bet, if he had stood his ground and threatened the nigger with ultra-violence she would have went home and fucked his brains out all night then swallow his come 3 times in the morning.

Letting someone disrespect and threaten you is the biggest pussy dryer. You dont need to be a violent unhinged idiot but having the thought of violence at the back of your head makes women so wet

If I were there I would 100% berate the boyfriend and not the nigger and how much of a pussy cuckboy he is. Nig is pretty pathetic and generically racist but even then the nigger manages to be the second most subhuman in that video

How the fuck did that korean chick learn to speak french so damn good

Ty Lee

acrobat
HQNP

supervisor

change default titles
HQNP
impossible to be violent when you're 5ft3

i mean it's possible, but very stupid