blue pilled conclusion tbh

post the pictures of the females who rejected him

BIGTITS

Incel
potential said:
blue pilled conclusion tbh

post the pictures of the females who rejected him
Meh don't feel like it.

There was only one girl who legit took her panties off and waved them in the air for me (him)

Everyone else isn't being how I expected

potential

Coper
ok fair enough but guarantee he mogs hard every girl who supposedly rejected him.

BIGTITS

Incel
potential said:
ok fair enough but guarantee he mogs hard every girl who supposedly rejected him.
He pretty much does. It's why I don't really get it

badhairline

Slayer
Now with tinder girls have access to hundreds of Chads. You need LOOKS MONEY AND STATUS now.

BIGTITS

Incel
badhairline said:
Now with tinder girls have access to hundreds of Chads. You need LOOKS MONEY AND STATUS now.
Gonna make a girl account and see for myself

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
legit

tinder = irl

whenever Warren Buffett wants to invest he goes on 4chan and asks trolls wtf to do with his money

Goiear

Chad
PurpleDildo said:
legit

tinder = irl

whenever Warren Buffett wants to invest he goes on 4chan and asks trolls wtf to do with his money
omg is warren buffet like totally your idol? :inlove:

BIGTITS

Incel
Getting a girl to moan my name and probably gonna get nudes soon (she says her friend dared her to message me....shows hot how orb is when girls are daring other girls to talk to him ONLINE) (just lol I named the guy "jake orb" and she managed to find lookism and was like "wtf is orb lookism". Then she blocked me but then ten mins later got on another account and messaged me just lol) (can say whatever I want to this girl) this girl is a 3 psl

Another girl immediately wanted to fuck, she was 5.1 psl

Another girl immediately wanted to fuck. 1/10 psl

Will post Convo in a sec
[hr]

Psl 1

ogrecel

Chad
BIGTITS said:
ogrecel said:
people can tell an obvious catfish
tom and jerry said:
probably true
Topkek girl keeps asking for snapchat and I keep saying no and she still believes me, or she's just desperate tbh
My guess would be that the time's you've been rejected is mostly because of catfishing suspicions. The girls are just fuckig desperate because they are so far beneath Orb

BIGTITS

Incel
ogrecel said:
BIGTITS said:
Topkek girl keeps asking for snapchat and I keep saying no and she still believes me, or she's just desperate tbh
My guess would be that the time's you've been rejected is mostly because of catfishing suspicions. The girls are just fuckig desperate because they are so far beneath Orb
Good insight

BIGTITS

Incel
McFlushin said:
BIGTITS said:
She is black
No she is not

She looks Hispanic

Not the one in the pic