I'm caught red handed on every photo since I was 5.

Recessed as fuck, Mew tell me what the fuck happened. Now I'm a strong believer of genetics theory, mog or be mogged theory and genethic thuggery theory @rudy.

IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Kinda looks like your lower wisdom teeth messed with your occlusion tbh.

Yeah, but maybe it fixed the airways? Not sure man, I'm not educated.
No, from the looks of it it just pushed your arch forwards while the chin stayed in the same position. If anything this should make your mandible WORSE because now your front teeth are far enough forwards to become trapped behind the maxilliary teeth. However your front teeth aren't actually overlapping (which is weird in itself, unless you aren't fully biting down there) so it wouldn't matter.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Yeah, but maybe it fixed the airways? Not sure man, I'm not educated.
No, from the looks of it it just pushed your arch forwards while the chin stayed in the same position. If anything this should make your mandible WORSE because now your front teeth are far enough forwards to become trapped behind the maxilliary teeth. However your front teeth aren't actually overlapping (which is weird in itself, unless you aren't fully biting down there) so it wouldn't matter.

My jaws are asymetrical now, the occlusion is ok on the right side but on the left it looks different. When I force it to be more symetrical I get overbite.
In natural position I'm on the border between overbite and normal occlusion, as you can see on the third pic. That's gonna be fun.

GeneticDeadEnd said:

My jaws are asymetrical now, the occlusion is ok on the right side but on the left it looks different. When I force it to be more symetrical I get overbite.
In natural position I'm on the border between overbite and normal occlusion, as you can see on the third pic. That's gonna be fun.
Fuark, did you got a panoramic x-ray taken with the last ceph so you can check your condyles?

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Fuark, did you got a panoramic x-ray taken with the last ceph so you can check your condyles?

Yes but they are in the ortho's office, I might go there and get them today.

// Infolinks