• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I've accepted that I'm not attractive to women

offthewall

Rotter
I will cope no more, you cannot deny the truth when it hits you so hard in the face, a few fleeting relationships back when I was running prettyboy boyband game don't mean shit, the only thing that matters is NOW, the past doesn't exist.

Cloud

Machine
You arent a prettyboy, even back then. Was watching the godfather last night and you look a lot like a young Al Pachino(Mickael in the film)

offthewall

Rotter
Cloud said:
You arent a prettyboy, even back then. Was watching the godfather last night and you look a lot like a young Al Pachino(Mickael in the film)

Heavy filters and angles but

Pretty boy isn't the right word, but I was running some sort of yolo swag game that had some sort of success.

The first pic got like 80 likes on Instagram.

Cloud

Machine
offthewall said:
Cloud said:

Pretty boy isn't the right word, but I was running some sort of yolo swag game that had some sort of success.

Yeah, people often think swag fag = prettyboy, because Justin Bieber who was an actual prettyboy is notoriously known to have swag.

offthewall

Rotter
Cloud said:
offthewall said:

Yeah, people often think swag fag = prettyboy, because Justin Bieber who was an actual prettyboy is notoriously known to have swag.

Yeah legit, excuse my use of it.
Anyway, swag game was legit for the time, I ran it quite succesfully by Irish standards, a tan skin tone set me apart and for a while it went okay, but I had to drop it, now I'm in no mans land, with no discernible 'game' to speak of.

Cloud

Machine
offthewall said:
Cloud said:

Yeah legit, excuse my use of it.

It's prob better to be like you anyway. Good mix of rugged and prettyboy. You are GL btw

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
offthewall said:
Cloud said:

You should by no means be incel

zyzz007

Lookism God
offthewall said:
Cloud said:

:glasses: 
Just go kill urself cunt. Look at this attractive cunt posting here like he is incel and trying to get sympathy. Just fuck off.
U dont know what being ugly and unattractive to women is. U are a fucking slayer posting here for attention and false sympathy. Hate u rot frauders so fucking much.
:jrage:

offthewall

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
offthewall said:

Just go kill urself cunt. Look at this attractive cunt posting here like he is incel and trying to get sympathy. Just fuck off.
U dont know what being ugly and unattractive to women is. U are a fucking slayer posting here for attention and false sympathy. Hate u rot frauders so fucking much.

Dude, I'm not that French dude, I'm not gana do myself down because I'm 'redpilled', I admit I look pretty decent in those pics but its 2016, these are one off pics, I'd love to say yeah man you're right, but this is it, I'm probably one of the most depressed cunts on here because my standards went up during my 'peak'

Magnus said:
How tall are you? You look like a manlet
Course bro. 5'8''

Namek

Rotter
offthewall said:
Cloud said:

:situation:

No way you are incel.

offthewall said:
Cloud said:

fuck off m8. if you want complements go somewhere else. 

nohope frauder

offthewall

Rotter
Man I'm not fucking eggman or something, I'm not a walking freak show, I'm actually pretty normal but I'm shit with girls. I'm a normie who is obsessed with looks, hence why I'm here.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
You're like a solid 6. Just have a social circle and go to parties; you should get laid with looksmatched girls

offthewall

Rotter
Legit though, I'm still waiting to see the likes of Eggman, he is the type of guy I expect on these forums.

UglyNormalFag said:
You're like a solid 6. Just have a social circle and go to parties; you should get laid with looksmatched girls

Examples of looksmatch at hand?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
zyzz007 said:
offthewall said:

legit

this faggot doesn't know what it's like to be left out of social situations due to looks

he's probably fucked over 10 women irl

King Chad

Regular
offthewall said:
Man I'm not fucking eggman or something, I'm not a walking freak show, I'm actually pretty normal but I'm shit with girls. I'm a normie who is obsessed with looks, hence why I'm here.

seen you on Misc brah, knew you were 5'8, suits you

look good, run Franco brothers game. 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFNv5LN6C6k[/video]

offthewall

Rotter
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:

legit

this faggot doesn't know what it's like to be left out of social situations due to looks

he's probably fucked over 10 women irl
Virgin, had two hotties into me though, came close to banging one, but was drunk, and the other was more of an emotional connection but that was over two years ago now.