ITT you post legit steroid info for beginners

No need to go overboard with the first cycle. 400mg pw of test e for 16 weeks is pretty much ideal. 20-25lbs of mostly lean gains could be expected. Bloods will show about 2000ng/dl of test. Average guy is like 400 without roids I think. No one here has any excuse not to be on them.

IcedEarth

Slayer
if I pinch half of that will get my test at 1,000ng?

and how much estrogen blockers?

would aromasin be better?

rugby1233

Chad
Chris Hemsworth said:
No need to go overboard with the first cycle. 400mg pw of test e for 16 weeks is pretty much ideal. 20-25lbs of mostly lean gains could be expected. Bloods will show about 2000ng/dl of test. Average guy is like 400 without roids I think. No one here has any excuse not to be on them.

You seem not to know what you are talking about. 

250 mg pw of underground lab test e put me on >1600. 400 mg pw will be much more than 2000 ng. 20-25 lbs gains are upper end, not a mean to be expected.

Anakind

King of Chads
Chris Hemsworth said:

That's already low T.

rugby1233

Chad
IcedEarth said:

and how much estrogen blockers?

would aromasin be better?
1000 ~ will probably be something like 125-150 mg pw. Depends on what gear you use (underground, pharma)

Estrogen blockers - adjust depending on blood tests. Estradiol should be in the range 20-30. 

I don't remember why, but aromasin seems to be best of all 3. Something to do with the sides.

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
Even on an average TRT-dose initial levels will usually be above 1,000 the day after injection. But levels tend to fall dramatically depending on injection frequency. After two weeks levels can easily be at 400.

IcedEarth

Slayer
rugby1233 said:
I don't remember why, but aromasin seems to be best of all 3. Something to do with the sides.
aromasin blocks the enzyme that creates E so your body creates less of it, the rest of the blockers got sides because they repress E that has been created and you can have paradoxical reactions in some men
[hr]
Anakind said:
IcedEarth said:
Even on an average TRT-dose initial levels will usually be above 1,000 the day after injection. But levels tend to fall dramatically depending on injection frequency. After two weeks levels can easily be at 400.
I will have to go down to 12% to see how much I got natty maybe I need even less than what was posted before and can get my levels slightly above 1,000 very cheap

rugby1233 said:
Chris Hemsworth said:

You seem not to know what you are talking about. 

250 mg pw of underground lab test e put me on >1600. 400 mg pw will be much more than 2000 ng. 20-25 lbs gains are upper end, not a mean to be expected.
I'm just going off what I was told on here. The oldcel juicers on steroidology don't seem to like releasing their bloods. 20lbs is average as fuck for 16 weeks of T and 3500 calories a day.

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
I will have to go down to 12% to see how much I got natty maybe I need even less than what was posted before and can get my levels slightly above 1,000 very cheap
That's not quite how it works. Exogenous testosterone suppresses the HPTA via the negative feedback mechanisms. So an injection won't give you testosterone in addition to your own production. It will just lower your production and only raise your levels above baseline if you inject enough.

The costs are quite irrelevant if you're not poor. 250 mg Sustanon 250 (one ampule) will cost you no more than 7 Euros for instance.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
That's not quite how it works. Exogenous testosterone suppresses the HPTA via the negative feedback mechanisms. So an injection won't give you testosterone in addition to your own production. It will just lower your production and only raise your levels above baseline if you inject enough.

The costs are quite irrelevant if you're not poor. 250 mg Sustanon 250 (one ampule) will cost you no more than 7 Euros for instance.
you said sustanon was the hardest to find

Anakind

King of Chads
Chris Hemsworth said:
I'm just going off what I was told on here. The oldcel juicers on steroidology don't seem to like releasing their bloods. 20lbs is average as fuck for 16 weeks of T and 3500 calories a day.
1. That's a lot of water retention too.

2. You're probably better off if you "perma-blast" for a few years or take an above-average TRT dose. What's the fucking point of these "cycles"? You're not a competitive bodybuilder.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
you said sustanon was the hardest to find
Nope. And it's more likely not to be fake if you order from the internet b/c the major brands come in ampules.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
Nope. And it's more likely not to be fake if you order from the internet b/c the major brands come in ampules.

I'd rather bribe a Dr here to prescribe it

lookz

Chad
It's impossible to give good informations without knowing your goals, current physical state and more information about you. 

Are you willing to stay on forever, which means pinning for life or do a cycle (usually 3-5 months and then post cycle therapy after that)
What is your current body?
What is your goal body?
Do you have any illnesses, conditions?
Do you want children?

IcedEarth

Slayer
@lookz

Are you willing to stay on forever, which means pinning for life or do a cycle (usually 3-5 months and then post cycle therapy after that) ....YES

What is your current body? ... LOOKS LIKE SHIT BMI 28 AND CHUBBY

What is your goal body? .... I JUST WANT TO BE LEAN AND HEALTHY NOT A MEATHEAD I PRESUME HIGH T OVER 40 WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME

Do you have any illnesses, conditions? .... BESIDES MY FUCKED UP HEAD AND GLUTEN INTOLERANCE NOT REALLY

Do you want children? .... I WANT THEM BUT I'M CURRENTLY INFERTILE WILL CUT DOWN AND SEE MY FERTILITY AFTER THAT, IF I'M INFERTILE EVEN AT NORMAL WEIGHT I WON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HAVING KIDS

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
What is your goal body? .... I JUST WANT TO BE LEAN AND HEALTHY NOT A MEATHEAD I PRESUME HIGH T OVER 40 WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME
I presume high T now and forever is even better.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
I have to see how much T I produce at low bf, got 650 as a chubby guy, maybe I get it to 800 at low bf%, maybe

I'm not in a hurry pinching myself regularly, I fucking hate it

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:
I have to see how much T I produce at low bf, got 650 as a chubby guy, maybe I get it to 800 at low bf%, maybe

I'm not in a hurry pinching myself regularly, I fucking hate it

Just pmed you anakind 

I am doing a 16 week cycle from probably nov-march, but if it is effective then I will almost certainly stay on for the whole year, maybe forever. If I see little gains still, then I will just cruise large amounts of test and blast tren before cardiac arrest ends my pathetic shit existence. Its the one great thing about being incel- we have NOTHING left to loose. It gives us freedom, and we would be dumb not to take advantage of that.