ITT: Post your IQ

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
Never taken one but it's gotta be at least 135 if not more like 145

I was top of my class at a big high ranked school, never had any problem learning anything, STEMcel, etc.
145 is rare

130 is not among smart nerds

IcedEarth

Slayer
btw a personal observation

I've never met a high IQ person who was smart in life, they make very bad choices in general despite their logical intelligence, just saying I ain't mad, I fucked over plenty of high IQ people as well, card games, contracts, social situations, you name it

enjoy your IQ

purps drank

Slayer
none more red said:
Cheer up. According to IcedEarth you have "street smarts"

Yes I will scam people out of their money and make them tasty pizzas like Iced Earth. Ty for help.

Ascended

Coper
Fucking hell. That took 30 minutes, I rushed through a few of them because I got fucking bored. Had 10 mins to spare so I could have tried harder but whatever. Here's what I got.

heilsa

Slayer
damn seems like we have some high iq member amongst us

purps drank

Slayer
none more red said:
purps drank said:
Yes I will scam people out of their money and make them tasty pizzas like Iced Earth. Ty for help.
Maybe lay off the drank

I can't young thug is personal hero and he told me here that all he cares about is lean if you see in this movie at 3:22

so I can't stop I don't want to let him down. i want to buy my mama a new heart and brain like young thug so she can live another 50 years. 

thanks for concern I will not scam you and make you tasty pizza for free. and i like that song you sent

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Never done a "real IQ test", only one I did was when joining the military at 18 years of age, I got 8 out of 9 possible in the intelligence test, apparently that was very rare.

With that said, being "smart" is very overrated, It makes your analytical mind hyper "effective" which makes it harder to be smooth in social situations, you will overanalyse lots of shit and drown in your own thoughts very often.

Darkman

Normie
lmao what's with all the 130+ IQ. The number of people over 130 are barely over 2% of the population. Smells like BS or the test is worthless.