• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ITT: post stories of how people have responded differently to you after looksmaxing

Lorebin

Regular
I propably lookmaxed from ugly to average but it was age lookmax. The only difference is that people are lessly like to glance on me at the street aka they're not taking me as a creep

RoboCopE

Joke
I've gymceled to the point of looking pretty good in a 'normal' outfit of jeans and fitted t-shirt, well above average, and eat well so have good skin complexion/health and I definitely notice attention due to this.

I had a ONS with a 7/10 (9/10 body) 18 year old Canadian girl who was backpacking in the city I was in and I met her at like 1am in a very dark bar and she was epic drunk and obviously seeking purely sex and long story short it was very obvious she was mostly into my body as the primary component of the attraction and then I caught her sneaking out in the morning probably after waking up sober and seeing my asymmetrical recessed jawed mouthbreathing face passed out on the pillow staring back at her, said bye cause she noticed I had woke up and shut the door.