ITT: post legit advice to lower inhibition

FireHaze

Gigachad
No cure for being aspie. That's just how your brain is hardwired.

Chad

Incel
I dont know a permanent fix but drugs are very legit for temporary fix.

Chad

Incel
Phenibut, im already a social guy but whenever im on phenibut i seriously feel like a god.  tolerance builds up super fast though thats why its only temporary. I dont know much about microdosing but a lot of aspie personality traits derive from high inhibition and my guess  is doing drugs in general will lower that even when you're not on the drugs because the stimuli will alter your mind

Feelsbrah

Banned
In for advice, need to lower my inhibition enough to ask my oneitis on a prom date

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
just lol buddy boyo said:
To lower inhibition
Take shrooms (long term decrease in fear response of amygdala)
start building discipline, willpower, facing your fears, rising up to challenges by doing things like cold showers, no fap, working out, cold approaching, public speaking, going to new places, getting out of your comfort zone
When you catch yourself overthinking or overanalyzing something, JUST SLAP YOURSELF AND DO IT

Also, for cold approach and public speaking you could use propranolol, cheap as fuck and safe, it last 5 hours, a low dose (10mg) will do the trick, it's a beta blocker used to treat many things, one of them, PTSD.

So you could cold approach 3-4 times with propranolol and then you probably won't need it anymore, because your body and brain will already be desensitized.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Techno Viking said:
Adderall
Weed
Steroids
Redpill mindset helped for me IMO.

The problem with weed is that you shouldn't use it for anxiety.

Amphetamines are good as long you're not under 18 (it could stunt your height)

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83032

The initial question of the thread was 'Does Adderall Stunt Growth or have harmful effects on children?'. My post was meant to communicate that the answer is far from clear, and that active research exists to confront this question. This research suggests that there may indeed be long-term consequences that may prove to be deleterious to health. I also suggested glutamate as a potential culprit for neuro-plastic changes in response to persistent amphetamines administration. Perhaps amphetamines do not cause stunted growth directly, but certain genetic predispositions may render individuals less or more sensitive to an indirect biological mechanism that may serve to inhibit the production of growth factor. For example, different neurotransmitter systems are modulatory for each other in different regions of the brain; in some regions, dopamine activity may be able to amplify or reduce the amount of glutamate released by neurons. Similarly, in other regions, glutamate may 'control' the release of norepinephrine and dopamine. It has been demonstrated that persistent sympathetic nervous system recruitment, and therefore 'fight-or-flight' behavior, causes long-term depressions, and sometimes amplifications, of growth factors such as nerve-growth factor (NGF), Brain-derived nerve-growth factor(BDNF), as well as human growth hormones (HGH) and corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF - see link below), and similar structural and functional proteins. This would, on a wide-scale, reduce the body's capacity to express growth factors. This information is from notes that I took from a poster at the last Society for Neuroscience conference in Wash. D.C, and likely has yet to be published (though there have likely been other studies conducted and published since my time at the conference).

The glutamate hypothesis is just one component that would cause a researcher to investigate potential long-term harmful effects of amphetamines due to persistent sympathetic nervous system activation. Since amphetamines bind to noradrenergic and serotonergic receptors in addition to dopaminergic, there are likely other physiological effects that some individuals may be sensitive to. Another source of investigation would be persistent activation of norepinephrine receptors as well as specific dopaminergic pathways in the limbic system that would cause persistent behavioral arousal. Such conditions would have very similar effects to persistent glutamate; heightened dopaminergic and noradrenergic activity in the paraventricular regions of the hypothalamus, striatum, or likely most mid-brain regions, have modulatory effects on growth factors of all kinds. This isn't to say that amphetamines would therefore cause reductions in growth - some studies have demonstrated increases in neural growth. Check out this study's abstract for example: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo.135.5.7956940

If youre JB use it'll be wise to use it sporadically.

merlin said:
Does anyone have any ideas for lowering inhibition long term?

Lowering serotonin and estrogen: cyproheptadine, aspirin, one carrot a day with the empty stomach, coconut oil, avoiding all vegetable oils and nuts.

Change your environment, don't know about you, but you're cute, hang out with schoolgirls or something, they'll built your self image, this is highly useful.

Expose yourself to uncomfortable situations, and after that write down how you felt, then imagine the situation again and rate how fearful you feel 1 to 10, keep the process. Expose-rate, then imagine-rate and so on.

if your testosterone is high, only improving your appearance will raise your self-confidence.

modified

hairloss expert
Low inhibition derives from pushing boundaries and finding out nothing bad happens from it.

If you push your boundaries and something catastrophic happens you will become higher inhibition.

You'd have to clarify which specific inhibitions you want lower.

Plenty of inhibitions make perfect sense and protect an ugly man from getting arrested/lawsuits/beat up, etc.

For the record, inhibition from cold approach isn't one of them. That one just protects your pride.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:
To lower inhibition
Take shrooms (long term decrease in fear response of amygdala)
start building discipline, willpower, facing your fears, rising up to challenges by doing things like cold showers, no fap, working out, cold approaching, public speaking, going to new places, getting out of your comfort zone
When you catch yourself overthinking or overanalyzing something, JUST SLAP YOURSELF AND DO IT

Fucking legit. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it happen with my own eyes. My brothers best friend is like 5'5" framecel that pretty much got hit with every ugly feature a man can have - including MPB (BAD!). He's always been very insecure but he has the biggest dick I've ever seen; I believe he said 9" x 5.75" but because he's so small it looked like another leg to me.

Anyways, my brother got him into weed after months of trying; this helped him immensely but it didn't cure his anxiety. Then one night he just said fuck it and tried shrooms. He was using them for about... 6 months straight and now he has almost no social anxiety. He went from being COMPLETELY unable to have a conversation with a stranger to just walking up to people like it was nothing - he even frequents bars now, willingly. Landed himself a cute petite chick (with two dead front teeth though...) so he's doing pretty good for himself!

If you're serious, OP, give it a shot!