ITT: make fun of other people's style of posting

lono

Banned
FUUUUCK GUYS HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THIS ANGULAR??

I'M SERIOUS GUYS JESUS FUCK WOAH

I KNOW MY MOM WAS A SLUTTY MODEL WHO I MENTION ALL THE TIME BUT HAVE NO ATTRACTION TO BUT THIS IS LEGIT INSANE!!!

FUUARK GUYS WOAHH

Chad

Incel
Why would i even post here making fun of other peoples style?

I dont have time for that when i got a fucking CARTEL Looking after me. 

It a mexican STANDOFF with actual mexicans. 

You guys would never understand anyways, pathetic.

modified

hairloss expert
Chad said:

I think I see where you're going and I'd like to continue this.

You guys are fucking PATHETIC. If you can't get a 7+/10 white slim girlfriend in today's world you should just KILL YOURSELF. I mean, seriously, just LOL. This is the easiest time in the world to get sex and you guys are posting on an incel board.

I don't even know why I post here. You guys should consider yourself lucky to even have me. I fucked 4 girls last week and they were all better than any of you losers will ever get.

Too obvious?

Vertu

Incel
Chad said:

Shut the fuck up you disgusting, smelly ethniccel.

modified said:

You guys are fucking PATHETIC. If you can't get a 7+/10 white slim girlfriend in today's world you should just KILL YOURSELF. I mean, seriously, just LOL. This is the easiest time in the world to get sex and you guys are posting on an incel board.

I don't even know why I post here. You guys should consider yourself lucky to even have me. I fucked 4 girls last week and they were all better than any of you losers will ever get.

Too obvious?
Shut the fuck up you pathetic, short, ugly, hairy, minority.

merlin said:
The incel shut-ins on this site wouldn't understand what it's like to be me.

With the cartel shit gets CRAZY. I'm talking bullets EVERYWHERE, decapitated heads EVERYWHERE.

Last week I watched one of my friends murdered RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I immediately ran home to tell all you LOSERS about it.

Shut the fuck up you baby-faced, 200ng/L testosterone leveled high-inhibition toddler cunt.

modified

hairloss expert
Vertu said:
Chad said:

Shut the fuck up you disgusting, smelly ethniccel.

modified said:

Too obvious?
Shut the fuck up you pathetic, short, ugly, hairy, minority.

merlin said:
The incel shut-ins on this site wouldn't understand what it's like to be me.

With the cartel shit gets CRAZY. I'm talking bullets EVERYWHERE, decapitated heads EVERYWHERE.

Last week I watched one of my friends murdered RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I immediately ran home to tell all you LOSERS about it.

Shut the fuck up you baby-faced, 200ng/L testosterone leveled high-inhibition toddler cunt.
You pretty much parody yourself. Do you enjoy the fact that everyone thinks you're retarded?

lono

Banned
Just LOLLLL if you don't carry around a tape measurer, a caliper, and a blood test kit when you go out with your friends.

Evry guy in my biker crew has at least

a 2.4 fWHR
8" massive wrists
22 inch shoulder breath
8.5" inch bpel cock with 6 inch girth
30" neck with huge eggplant traps
a voice that sounds like a lion cumming
and a 6,000ng/l evening testosterone levels

Joncoping

Normie
Just lol at not being a MASCULINE MALE MODEL in 2015. Even a 5/10 plain jane wants an 8/10 masculine male model. You CANNOT get laid in 2015 as a sub8 male. Nick Bateman is AVERAGE in 2015, you need to MINIMUM look like him to even REGISTER on the radar of a 2015 female.

FireHaze

Gigachad
If you wouldn't fuck a hot 12 year old you are brainwashed.  Girls are meant to be rawdogged the second they start puberty.

modified

hairloss expert
Boyo said:
why when I look at floor peopel say "why u look at floor"???? my coworkers bullly me about this and don't say they are jealous they are slayers of pizza and the village jocks
Hello Mist.  :mrgreen:

I'm starting to realize there are only 4-5 really unique characters on this site and the rest of us are all interchangeable generic losers.

modified

hairloss expert
sephon said:
modified said:
Hello Mist.  :mrgreen:

I'm starting to realize there are only 4-5 really unique characters on this site and the rest of us are all interchangeable generic losers.
i thought it was brio
Maybe I don't know. The broken English with poor sentence structure and complaining about people bullying him and not understanding why reminded me of Mist. Pizza didn't fit though. Perhaps I misread it. I don't know who brio is.

modified

hairloss expert
Boyo said:
sephon said:
i thought it was brio
it is brio

I can't even imitate mist its something lik

"why do u ignore me is it because u are better than me? I know i am the ugliest poster on this site but why do u have to be mean to me/? I know im ugly but my face is bloated and I get bullied by young people. btw do you like dogs I saw your avitar?"

Also he would say this in complete out of context like if you're talking about about the economics of the us
Pretty good. Loled hard.

I have to figure out who Brio is I guess.

FireHaze said:
If you wouldn't fuck a hot 12 year old you are brainwashed.  Girls are meant to be rawdogged the second they start puberty.
Mrz?

Miss Click

Staff member
Boyo said:
GPRS Tunnelling Protocol is the defining IP-based protocol of the GPRS core network. Primarily it is the protocol which allows end users of a GSM or WCDMA network to move from place to place while continuing to connect to the Internet as if from one location at the Gateway GPRS support node (GGSN). It does this by carrying the subscriber's data from the subscriber's current serving GPRS support node (SGSN) to the GGSN which is handling the subscriber's session. Three forms of GTP are used by the GPRS core network.
GTP-Ufor transfer of user data in separated tunnels for each Packet Data Protocol (PDP) contextGTP-Cfor control reasons including:
  • setup and deletion of PDP contexts
  • verification of GSN reachability
  • updates; e.g., as subscribers move from one SGSN to another.
GTP'for transfer of charging data from GSNs to the charging function.
GGSNs and SGSNs (collectively known as GSNs) listen for GTP-C messages on UDP port 2123 and for GTP-U messages on port 2152. This communication is direct within a single network, or in the case of international roaming, via a GPRS roaming exchange (GRX).
The charging gateway function (CGF) listens to GTP' messages sent from the GSNs on TCP or UDP port 3386. The core network sends charging information to the CGF, typically including PDP context activation times and the quantity of data which the end user has transferred. However, this communication which occurs within one network is less standardized and may, depending on the vendor and configuration options, use proprietary encoding or even an entirely proprietary system.
GTP version zero supports both signalling and user data under one generic header. It can be used with UDP (User Datagram Protocol) or TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) on the registered port 3386. GTP version one is used only on UDP. The control plane protocol GTP-C (Control) using registered port 2123 and the user plane protocol GTP-U (User) using registered port 2152.
[font='Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif]GPRS support nodes (GSN)[edit][/font]
A GSN is a network node which supports the use of GPRS in the GSM core network. All GSNs should have a Gn interface and support the GPRS tunneling protocol. There are two key variants of the GSN, namely Gateway and Serving GPRS support node.
Gateway GPRS support node (GGSN)[edit]
The gateway GPRS support node (GGSN) is a main component of the GPRS network. The GGSN is responsible for the internetworking between the GPRS network and external packet switched networks, like the Internet and X.25 networks.
From an external network's point of view, the GGSN is a router to a "sub-network", because the GGSN ‘hides’ the GPRS infrastructure from the external network. When the GGSN receives data addressed to a specific user, it checks if the user is active. If it is, the GGSN forwards the data to the SGSN serving the mobile user, but if the mobile user is inactive, the data is discarded. On the other hand, mobile-originated packets are routed to the right network by the GGSN.
The GGSN is the anchor point that enables the mobility of the user terminal in the GPRS/UMTS networks. In essence, it carries out the role in GPRS equivalent to the home agent in Mobile IP. It maintains routing necessary to tunnel the protocol data units (PDUs) to the SGSN that services a particular MS (mobile station).
The GGSN converts the GPRS packets coming from the SGSN into the appropriate packet data protocol (PDP) format (e.g., IP or X.25) and sends them out on the corresponding packet data network. In the other direction, PDP addresses of incoming data packets are converted to the GSM address of the destination user. The readdressed packets are sent to the responsible SGSN. For this purpose, the GGSN stores the current SGSN address of the user and his or her profile in its location register. The GGSN is responsible for IP address assignment and is the default router for the connected user equipment (UE). The GGSN also performs authentication and charging functions.
Other functions include subscriber screening, IP pool management and address mappingQoS and PDP context enforcement.
With LTE scenario the GGSN functionality moves to SAE gateway (with SGSN functionality working in MME).
Serving GPRS support node (SGSN)[edit]
A serving GPRS support node (SGSN) is responsible for the delivery of data packets from and to the mobile stations within its geographical service area. Its tasks include packet routing and transfer, mobility management (attach/detach and location management), logical link management, and authentication and charging functions. The location register of the SGSN stores location information (e.g., current cell, current VLR) and user profiles (e.g., IMSI, address(es) used in the packet data network) of all GPRS users registered with it.
Common SGSN functions[edit]
  • Detunnel GTP packets from the GGSN (downlink)
  • Tunnel IP packets toward the GGSN (uplink)
  • Carry out mobility management as Standby mode mobile moves from one Routing Area to another Routing Area
  • Billing user data
GSM/EDGE specific SGSN functions[edit]
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution (EDGE) specific SGSN functions and characteristics are:
  • Maximum data rate of approx. 60 kbit/s (150 kbit/s for EDGE) per subscriber
  • Connect via frame relay or IP to the packet control unit using the Gb protocol stack
  • Accept uplink data to form IP packets
  • Encrypt down-link data, decrypt up-link data
  • Carry out mobility management to the level of a cell for connected mode mobiles
WCDMA specific SGSN functions[edit]
  • Carry up to about 42 Mbit/s traffic downlink and 5.8 Mbit/s traffic uplink (HSPA+)
  • Tunnel/detunnel downlink/uplink packets toward the radio network controller (RNC)
[font='Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif]Access point[edit][/font]
Main article: Access Point Name
An access point is:
  • An IP network to which a mobile set can be connected
  • A set of settings which are used for that connection
  • A particular option in a set of settings in a mobile phone
When a GPRS mobile phone sets up a PDP context, the access point is selected. At this point an Access Point Name (APN) is determined
Example: aricenttechnologies.mnc012.mcc345.gprsExample: InternetExample: mywapExample: hcl.cisco.ggsn
This access point is then used in a DNS query to a private DNS network. This process (called APN resolution) finally gives the IP address of the GGSN which should serve the access point. At this point a PDP context can be activated.
is that the king of TLDR

FireHaze

Gigachad
modified said:
Boyo said:
it is brio

I can't even imitate mist its something lik

"why do u ignore me is it because u are better than me? I know i am the ugliest poster on this site but why do u have to be mean to me/? I know im ugly but my face is bloated and I get bullied by young people. btw do you like dogs I saw your avitar?"

Also he would say this in complete out of context like if you're talking about about the economics of the us
Pretty good. Loled hard.

I have to figure out who Brio is I guess.

FireHaze said:
Mrz?
Yup