• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ITT: legit advice

IcedEarth

Rotter
pls avoid women over 30 who remained single or got divorced, even as a social contact they are poisonous, backstabbing, and bitter

i know an unmarried 45 year old woman who talks about her dog like her child . i am scared of her

IcedEarth

Rotter
Honest Abe said:
i know an unmarried 45 year old woman who talks about her dog like her child . i am scared of her

a 30 year old single woman who's obsessed to get a husband is by far worse than that, think of snake crawling everywhere to get a high lms husband just like the shit incels do for an average or a hot girl

IcedEarth said:
Honest Abe said:

a 30 year old single woman who's obsessed to get a husband is by far worse than that, think of snake crawling everywhere to get a high lms husband just like the shit incels do for an average or a hot girl

what can she do to me as an incel though? 

once i reach 1m networth by 30 i guess she could try to marry me. that doesn't sound so bad as long as i don't say yes

IcedEarth

Rotter
Honest Abe said:
once i reach 1m networth by 30 i guess she could try to marry me. that doesn't sound so bad as long as i don't say yes

just lol at this fucking lol

IcedEarth said:
pls avoid women over 30 who remained single or got divorced, even as a social contact they are poisonous, backstabbing, and bitter