ITT I psychoanalyse you, how was your relationship with your parents?

dota2

Normie
father didnt talk to me at all while sober while drank only beat me up and told me i am worthless trash which should die. mother mocked me whole life whenever i had any problems she just laughed at me and told me that isnt any problem and started to talk about herself each time / so not good

IcedEarth

Slayer
dota2 said:
father didnt talk to me at all while sober while drank only beat me up and told me i am worthless trash which should die. mother mocked me whole life whenever i had any problems she just laughed at me and told me that isnt any problem and started to talk about herself each time
and this is why you are attracted to men?

dota2

Normie
IcedEarth said:
dota2 said:
father didnt talk to me at all while sober while drank only beat me up and told me i am worthless trash which should die. mother mocked me whole life whenever i had any problems she just laughed at me and told me that isnt any problem and started to talk about herself each time
i am to men with power but its nothing sexual

Ascended

Coper
10/10 relationship.
Never have any real arguments and we never fight. 
I'm their favourite child.

Never talked about sex around them or said any profanities. That would be extremely awkward.

IcedEarth

Slayer
SupremeGentleman said:
Parents: dead

Tfw dunno what it's like to say mom or dad
no problem, I will ask them myself

[hr]

dota2 said:
IcedEarth said:
i am to men with power but its nothing sexual
I see, you must have really felt bad about your homosexuality in youth this is why you repress it even 'till this day.

[hr]

Ascended said:
10/10 relationship.
Never have any real arguments and we never fight. 
I'm their favourite child.

Never talked about sex around them or said any profanities. That would be extremely awkward.
and what made you stop having sex with your mother?

dota2

Normie
do you rly think i may be a repressed homo? How can i test that to be sure

shitposter

Normie
My dad was kind of the dominant type.  Never abusive, but he would always be riding me about something and we just did not get along at all.  He also liked to have a few beers and talk some shit to me and my friends.  My mom could be a bitch at times, but was mostly really sweet to me and would diffuse some tense situations between me and my dad.  But ever since I moved out of the house me and my dad are friends now.

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
My dad was kind of the dominant type.  Never abusive, but he would always be riding me about something and we just did not get along at all.  He also liked to have a few beers and talk some shit to me and my friends.  My mom could be a bitch at times, but was mostly really sweet to me and would diffuse some tense situations between me and my dad.  But ever since I moved out of the house me and my dad are friends now.
aahh I see, I get it, and what would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

shitposter

Normie
IcedEarth said:
shitposter said:
I am a little confused about your question, but I have failed at a lot of things :H:

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
IcedEarth said:
I am a little confused about your question, but I have failed at a lot of things :H:
I can feel your passion, it gives you strength, dedication, honor, it just makes you harder and a round person, there's no shame in strong emotions, matter of fact this exactly what Charles Baudelaire said himself

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/221296-if-rape-or-arson-poison-or-the-knife-has-wove

“If rape or arson, poison or the knife
Has wove no pleasing patterns in the stuff
Of this drab canvas we accept as life -
It is because we are not bold enough!”

I think you should start small scale, find a small isolated wooden church and entrap some squirrels in it then just burn it to the ground

just follow your dreams and have confidence in yourself

shitposter

Normie
IcedEarth said:
shitposter said:
I can feel your passion, it gives you strength, dedication, honor, it just makes you harder and a round person, there's no shame in strong emotions, matter of fact this exactly what Charles Baudelaire said himself

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/221296-if-rape-or-arson-poison-or-the-knife-has-wove

“If rape or arson, poison or the knife
Has wove no pleasing patterns in the stuff
Of this drab canvas we accept as life -
It is because we are not bold enough!”

I think you should start small scale, find a small isolated wooden church and entrap some squirrels in it then just burn it to the ground

just follow your dreams and have confidence in yourself
OK good advice but I won't be killing any squirrels.  They are the only ones who come to my house and hang out.  I did kill a fish over the weekend if that counts?

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
OK good advice but I won't be killing any squirrels.  They are the only ones who come to my house and hang out.  I did kill a fish over the weekend if that counts?
only if you did it in the name of Lord Satan

use some condoms they are easier to be carried in them

IcedEarth

Slayer
6ft4 said:
My mother most likely had depression and an array of other mental illnesses.
She used to take her anger out on my and the rest of the family by aggressively insulting us, calling us worthless etc
The rest of my family were able to live with it but from a young age I quickly developed a hatred for her that I still have to this day.  I often think I would be very happy the day she dies
I think you and your mothers should really discuss this issue somewhere in the woods in a very isolated place no one will ever find you

make sure you take a survival gear with you consisting of a shovel, baseball bat, plastic bags, plastic gloves, rain coat, rubber boots, hidrofluoric acid and an axe

there will be no sanitation there so you might need to dig yourself a large hole for a temporary toilet and it's better to poop in a single place, than all over the forest and attract very dangerous animals like bears