• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ITT I post my COVID19 Vaccination Record Card

Crescogenic

Girthpilled
Mewslims
If only someone would post their vaccination card so you could edit it in Paint and print it out you would be good to go.
go for the vax appointment and wear prosthetic makeup on your deltoid
nurses will be too dumb to know they’re injecting synthetic jelly
remove after and be good to go once u got ur vax card

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
If only someone would post their vaccination card so you could edit it in Paint and print it out you would be good to go.
Literally all my friends post theirs

OldRooster

Champion
go for the vax appointment and wear prosthetic makeup on your deltoid
nurses will be too dumb to know they’re injecting synthetic jelly
remove after and be good to go once u got ur vax card
They gave me the vaccination card before they injected me, I could have just ran out of the building, it isn't like they had heavy duty security.

Or here is a crazy idea...... just edit and print out the card I put in the OP.

Crescogenic

Girthpilled
Mewslims
They gave me the vaccination card before they injected me, I could have just ran out of the building, it isn't like they had heavy duty security.

Or here is a crazy idea...... just edit and print out the card I put in the OP.
different for different countries
i already got mine anyway

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
where did you get it

we still don't have J&J stock in florida

and why are you coming to florida

OldRooster

Champion
where did you get it

we still don't have J&J stock in florida

and why are you coming to florida
I got it in a 95% white high dollar Berg 40 minutes from one of the homes I own. All the closer Vax were Phizer of Moderna.
I will be south of Orlando playing Golf and getting some Sun, and I will look at some homes there. Prices seems to be reasonable in that area. I could get a nice second home, single family no HOA, for $400K, mostly white area. I was in Boca a couple weeks ago, holy fuck prices have gone up there for the homes in nice areas, every third car was a Merceders, BMW, Range Rover or Porsche, it would $800K for what I would want.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
I got it in a 95% white high dollar Berg 40 minutes from one of the homes I own. All the closer Vax were Phizer of Moderna.
I will be south of Orlando playing Golf and getting some Sun, and I will look at some homes there. Prices seems to be reasonable in that area. I could get a nice second home, single family no HOA, for $400K, mostly white area. I was in Boca a couple weeks ago, holy fuck prices have gone up there for the homes in nice areas, every third car was a Merceders, BMW, Range Rover or Porsche, it would $800K for what I would want.
you're gonna be in my neck of the woods then

where exactly are you looking? lake nona? celebration? champion's gate? i can give you intel on the places where you're looking if you want

800k is not that high for south fl, it's not even that high for central fl. boca is a rich area and it's full of chosencels, which you might like

why do you want yet another home? you already have too many personal residences. you just end up paying a lot of property tax bills and you barely use them

OldRooster

Champion
you're gonna be in my neck of the woods then

where exactly are you looking? lake nona? celebration? champion's gate? i can give you intel on the places where you're looking if you want

800k is not that high for south fl, it's not even that high for central fl. boca is a rich area and it's full of chosencels, which you might like

why do you want yet another home? you already have too many personal residences. you just end up paying a lot of property tax bills and you barely use them
I will be in the St Cloud and Hunter Creek areas. Parking money in inexpensive, low black areas on the edges of major metro areas is a safe investment imo. My preliminary research:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
as i suspected, you don't know what you're doing. i guess you're lucky you have me to give you advice that is in line with your objectives

hunters creek area is average at best. and all the surrounding area is middle class, or a bit below. definitely not a place i imagine you enjoying. if you've never been there, go for a spin when you get there and go up and down john young and you'll see what i'm saying

as for st cloud, far worse, a lot of crime. don't check the zip code, for a small town like that you have to check the whole area http://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Cloud-Florida.html

here's where you should look: Winter Park and Windermere. WP is in the heart of Orlando but is an upscale enclave, it has golf and everything else. it a bit over your budget but you're surrounded by 1%ers, whereas in the places you mentioned you're surrounded by 40k/yr people. it also has a lively Park Avenue lined with shops and is right across from Rollins College, an elite private college. Windermere is upscale as well, different style, there are a couple of golf courses, shaq and tiger woods and a bunch of celebs used to live there. it's a bit sleepier and more family oriented but very nice. another option is disney's Golden Oak, it's a new community developed by disney. it's a bit outside Orlando but from what i've seen very nice

those are much much better areas to invest your money where you will actually enjoy spending time, and there are a couple of different strategies depending on how much effort you're willing to put in. buying land and building will give you the best return, but buying a house in an upscale community is just fine as well. i know central fl very well. i can tell you the areas and even the subdivisions that are held in high esteem and will hold value well

if you want more info just ask me