Autists
"just fix ur hair, shave n be confident lol take care <3 xox"
-Reddit

King Chad

Normie
Subhuman said:
-Reddit

It's all about his confidence. I guarantee if he is confident enough, he'll be able to get any girl. You see, us girls are a lot less superficial and we'd rather have someone make us laugh heheheheehehhhe xxxxxxxxxxx 

- Yahoo Answers

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:
-Reddit

It's all about his confidence. I guarantee if he is confident enough, he'll be able to get any girl. You see, us girls are a lot less superficial and we'd rather have someone make us laugh heheheheehehhhe xxxxxxxxxxx 

- Yahoo Answers
lmfao legit. That's every fucking sloot at the Singles&Dating section

King Chad

Normie
Subhuman said:
King Chad said:

- Yahoo Answers
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
Blue pilled WK FAGGOT.

Slayer

Normie
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:

King Chad

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
King Chad said:

Blue pilled WK FAGGOT.
That's not me phaggot, reverse search that shit
[hr]
Slayer said:
King Chad said:

see above ^