itt I post legit pictures of myself the first time in my life

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
4
fucking lol at admin edit

you can't take the competition
 

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
2,301
Reputation
241
"just fix ur hair, shave n be confident lol take care <3 xox"
-Reddit
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Subhuman said:
"just fix ur hair, shave n be confident lol take care <3 xox"
-Reddit

It's all about his confidence. I guarantee if he is confident enough, he'll be able to get any girl. You see, us girls are a lot less superficial and we'd rather have someone make us laugh heheheheehehhhe xxxxxxxxxxx 

- Yahoo Answers
 

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
2,301
Reputation
241
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:
"just fix ur hair, shave n be confident lol take care <3 xox"
-Reddit

It's all about his confidence. I guarantee if he is confident enough, he'll be able to get any girl. You see, us girls are a lot less superficial and we'd rather have someone make us laugh heheheheehehhhe xxxxxxxxxxx 

- Yahoo Answers
lmfao legit. That's every fucking sloot at the Singles&Dating section
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Subhuman said:
King Chad said:
It's all about his confidence. I guarantee if he is confident enough, he'll be able to get any girl. You see, us girls are a lot less superficial and we'd rather have someone make us laugh heheheheehehhhe xxxxxxxxxxx 

- Yahoo Answers
lmfao legit. That's every fucking sloot at the Singles&Dating section
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:
lmfao legit. That's every fucking sloot at the Singles&Dating section
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
Blue pilled WK FAGGOT.
 

Slayer

Normie
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,108
Reputation
0
King Chad said:
Subhuman said:
lmfao legit. That's every fucking sloot at the Singles&Dating section
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
whywoulditmatter said:
King Chad said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
Blue pilled WK FAGGOT.
That's not me phaggot, reverse search that shit
[hr]
Slayer said:
King Chad said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys can call bullshit on this all you want, but if given the opportunity between dating a really attractive guy and a really funny guy. I would choose the funny one—Every. Single. Time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To put this into perspective, I’m going to say, wholeheartedly, that I’d be more likely to date Louis C.K. than Zayn Malik (who is arguably the most beautiful human on the planet).[/font]
see above ^
 
Top