• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ITT I Post Interesting Philosophy/Psychology/Mindset Vids/Pix

chillfella

kind hearted cutie
so it means something?
A074AF7A-57DC-41AA-8B55-9E622DEC86BF.jpeg

HiddenALQ

Joke
Practiced my smile in the mirror all morning haha thanks, I think I pulled it off .
good job buddy, im proud of u, keep it going!!!

In The Progress Principle, seemingly mundane workday events can make or break employees' inner work lives. But it's forward momentum in meaningful work – progress – that creates the best inner work lives. Through rigorous analysis of nearly 12,000 diary entries provided by 238 employees in 7 companies, the authors explain how managers can foster progress and enhance inner work life every day.

"The strength of an army, like the power in mechanics, is estimated by multiplying the mass by the rapidity; a rapid march augments the morale of the army, and increases its means of victory. PRESS ON!" Napoleon

"Forward progress in life suppresses the amygdala which is where fear is produced" Andrew Huberman on how momentum keeps fear at bay

"The way we're constructed neurophisiologically is that unless we have an aim and we can see ourselves PROGRESSING towards that aim that makes us happy, NOT ATTAINING that aim because as many of you know having reached an aim forces you to find a NEW aim.

So that's why we need a highest and best purpose in life because we are much more activated and fullfilled by having and moving TOWARDS an aim than actually ATTAINING it."
Jordan Peterson

chillfella

kind hearted cutie
good job buddy, im proud of u, keep it going!!!

In The Progress Principle, seemingly mundane workday events can make or break employees' inner work lives. But it's forward momentum in meaningful work – progress – that creates the best inner work lives. Through rigorous analysis of nearly 12,000 diary entries provided by 238 employees in 7 companies, the authors explain how managers can foster progress and enhance inner work life every day.

"The strength of an army, like the power in mechanics, is estimated by multiplying the mass by the rapidity; a rapid march augments the morale of the army, and increases its means of victory. PRESS ON!" Napoleon

"Forward progress in life suppresses the amygdala which is where fear is produced" Andrew Huberman on how momentum keeps fear at bay

"The way we're constructed neurophisiologically is that unless we have an aim and we can see ourselves PROGRESSING towards that aim that makes us happy, NOT ATTAINING that aim because as many of you know having reached an aim forces you to find a NEW aim.

So that's why we need a highest and best purpose in life because we are much more activated and fullfilled by having and moving TOWARDS an aim than actually ATTAINING it."
Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson is a fucking retard

HiddenALQ

Joke
but now that you posted in my thread you get notifications :(