ITT I make a confession

tiredoftrying

Banned
first of all thanks for removing the pics lol i think i was getting in some trouble because of them.  :giggle:
basically ive been trolling u faggots for the last one year since sluthate on who i am. yes i am romanian and i claimed that im 19-20 y/o and posted pics of someone that i claimed to be me. realitys sightly other. i am 12 years old lol probably the first guy who noticed this was icedearth who said that i act like a 10 years old faggot but the gypsy faggot knew his shit.
whatever i decided to make this confession because im done trolling ur shit lol im leaving this shithole and enjoy ur subhumanity and autism its really fucking you up faggots cause most of u arent bad looking  :lol: :lol: :lol:

frenchy91

Gigachad
Yeah sûre you are not the guy on the pics you begged to be removed.. Cool story bro

heilsa

Slayer
someone post his pic already itt. i know you guys have save it

Joncoping

Normie
Ok since you just confessed they aren't your pics, then you have no right over them whatsoever. Thanks for telling us

tiredoftrying

Banned
frenchy91 said:
Yeah sûre you are not the guy on the pics you begged to be removed.. Cool story bro
the owner of the pics found out about this and ive almost got into trouble lol thats why i asked to remove them dumbass  :lol:

heilsa

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
frenchy91 said:
the owner of the pics found out about this and ive almost got into trouble lol thats why i asked to remove them dumbass  :lol:

heilsa

Slayer
must feel bad to have a full face pic posted here

tiredoftrying

Banned
heilsa said:
must feel bad to have a full face pic posted here
No buddy boyo im legit confessing but u kn what fuck u all if u choose not to believe.

frenchy91

Gigachad
Lol at you buddyboyo, hope those dumfuck from kiwifarm Will find you, you fuking high inhibitionfag

frenchy91

Gigachad
tiredoftrying said:
IcedEarth said:
typical romanian cunt

as the saying goes, polenta doesn't explode
lolz u said u were gonna ignore me m8
you can't ignore such subhuman behavior, you have to crush it

heilsa

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
heilsa said:
he better read my thread about nasal deprojection
low iq, don't you get it that he edited the picture in photoshop...
why do you bother. i thought it wasnt you anyways?

:cage:
lmao