ITT I introduce you to the DEATH PILL

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
life is without an inherent aim, and no matter what you do you just die and you will be gone forever

so you just do whatever you can and should fuck any woman anywhere that's legally doable because all religion and ethics are self-troll and auto-cuckoldry
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
18
IcedEarth said:
life is without an inherent aim, and no matter what you do you just die and you will be gone forever

Yayy :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:


so you just do whatever you can and should fuck any woman anywhere that's legally doable because all religion and ethics are self-troll and auto-cuckoldry

No, religions are evolutionary strategies, and evo strategies work for lots of rich lineages.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
kunikus said:
No, religions are evolutionary strategies, and evo strategies work for lots of rich lineages.

we don't live in the dark ages anymore
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
18
IcedEarth said:
kunikus said:
No, religions are evolutionary strategies, and evo strategies work for lots of rich lineages.

we don't live in the dark ages anymore

The Rothschild's disagree with you.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
kunikus said:
IcedEarth said:
we don't live in the dark ages anymore

The Rothschild's disagree with you.

I got more comfort and personal freedoms then I would have had centuries ago and I keep my own wage slaves too who pay for my escorting sessions, so there you go I'm a capitalist tyrant myself
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
18
IcedEarth said:
kunikus said:
The Rothschild's disagree with you.

I got more comfort and personal freedoms then I would have had centuries ago and I keep my own wage slaves too who pay for my escorting sessions, so there you go I'm a capitalist tyrant myself

But they're also in this century buddy boy :giggle:
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
kunikus said:
IcedEarth said:
I got more comfort and personal freedoms then I would have had centuries ago and I keep my own wage slaves too who pay for my escorting sessions, so there you go I'm a capitalist tyrant myself

But they're also in this century buddy boy :giggle:

200 years ago I would have been ditching piles of horse shit based on my birth

this century I live like a baron, off the works of others, I don't care that kikes make far more than I do, all that I care is that I make for more than I would before the current society, and that I definitely make magnitudes more than I did in late childhood
 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
1
Not if we find the way of immortality and live within a matrix to explore our dreams for all eternity
 
Top