• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ITT I enlist the things you can legally have sex with in Romania

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
1. yourself
2. women over 15
3. men over 18
4. trannies over 18
5. horses, cattle, sheep








*** educational purposes only thread ***
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
of course you can, they are classified as animals

zoophilia is completely legal here

Lol.Majority of the population is treated like that :mrgreen:
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,363
Reputation
28
IcedEarth said:
Reflex said:
Gypsies

not even once

of course you can, they are classified as animals

zoophilia is completely legal here


Have you ever seen a black, Asian or Indian person irl?

serious question because I know a Romanian who told me he'd never seen a black person till he came to England
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Reflex said:
Have you ever seen a black, Asian or Indian person irl?

serious question because I know a Romanian who told me he'd never seen a black person till he came to England

lol even pakis and arabs too

there are students like that in university cities like Cluj, Timisoara, and of course the capital Bucharest, you probably talked to some low iq peasant from the north east region it's an abandoned place

also there's a nigger tv show host


Inadequate Penis said:
The only blacks in Romania are basketball/football players.

yes there are black people in sports here
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
IcedEarth said:
Reflex said:
Gypsies

not even once

of course you can, they are classified as animals

zoophilia is completely legal here
Have you ever banged a Gypsy girl? Are they open to white guys?


Inadequate Penis said:
The only blacks in Romania are basketball/football players.
They will spread like cancer if they are not dealt with fast.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Timbuck2 said:
Have you ever banged a Gypsy girl? Are they open to white guys?

yes they are open to everyone and everything, they even yell at guys they like in the street or follow you and troll you with their boobs or ass especially if they are young, zero inhibition, that's the main issue it's like fucking a low class uneducated nigger ghetto slut, you will be getting stds and visits from her criminal family

if gipsies were more civilized everybody would be fucking them since they are very sexual and some of them look hot, think of the slim paki girls
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
IcedEarth said:
Timbuck2 said:
Have you ever banged a Gypsy girl? Are they open to white guys?

yes they are open to everyone and everything, they even yell at guys they like in the street or follow you and troll you with their boobs or ass especially if they are young, zero inhibition, that's the main issue it's like fucking a low class uneducated nigger ghetto slut, you will be getting stds and visits from her criminal family

if gipsies were more civilized everybody would be fucking them since they are very sexual and some of them look hot, think of the slim paki girls
That sounds awesome.

Have you ever fucked one?
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Timbuck2 said:
That sounds awesome.

Have you ever fucked one?

two hookers, but they were clean and working in the apartment and I couldn't tell because their skin was lighter than usual in the pics and their faces were covered as usual in the advert, but I'd rather not go to them because ethnics like them are always pimped and if you pay too much somebody will follow you to figure out whether it's good to rob you or not

you can't fuck gipsies without getting std or melodrama, so no

would I fuck and date one that's civilized, if I find one? yes!

in general this is how they look like









and I picked the top 5% here and not the one's who live on the street or in a shanty town

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/20...=0CCYQ9QEwCDgUahUKEwjelbThvfDGAhXKWz4KHR0rCXg

 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
IcedEarth said:
Timbuck2 said:
That sounds awesome.

Have you ever fucked one?

two hookers, but they were clean and working in the apartment and I couldn't tell because their skin was lighter than usual in the pics and their faces were covered as usual in the advert, but I'd rather not go to them because ethnics like them are always pimped and if you pay too much somebody will follow you to figure out whether it's good to rob you or not

you can't fuck gipsies without getting std or melodrama, so no

would I fuck and date one that's civilized, if I find one? yes!

in general this is how they look like







Would bang all of these chicks.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
If I ever go to Romania we should meet up and go pick up Gypsy chicks.
 
Top