Itt I education to you that status doesnt mean shit

Foxx

Average Guy
Jonah hill.

You ever hear a girl call him hot? Say she wants to fuck him?

But why?!?! he is considered big status actor right guys?

I don't even need to post a pic of him I'm sure you all know the fat jewfro with no bones and lack of harmony.

Lol at the stickied post

Dolly Buster

Champion

Yes but he was able to score Camille here through MoneyStatus.

You see, women are parasites who trade sex for moneystatus.

smellysocks

Megastar
retarded

this man working as a janitor will be perceived poorly by women, but because he's a professional euro cup ref, lots of women like him

Foxx

Average Guy
Dolly Buster said:

Yes but he was able to score Camille here through MoneyStatus.

You see, women are parasites who trade sex for moneystatus.

He is rich and famous and scores some recessed jaw.

It's over for him tbh

Cloud

Machine
ugly_mong said:
Jonah Hill is such a subhuman, Channing Tatum mogs him out of the Milky Way.

I can't believe any woman would want to fuck him, if anything it's a true testament to the power of money & status. 

[video=youtube]

Its absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be handsome with that short stocky endomorph phenotype. It carries on to the face swell, even his face is fat and unaesthetic. Notice Channing Tatum is mesomorph.

Currycel

Regular

Every woman wants to fuck him cuz he's got status... oh wait he was forgetton after spider man cuz he's ugly and no one even wanted him as spider man because of his ugly failo

Status helps but there is only so much it can do, it raises you maybe 2 points in the eyes of women but still after they get to know you they will realize you're not sexually attractive and leave you

Cloud

Machine
Currycel said:

Every woman wants to fuck him cuz he's got status... oh wait he was forgetton after spider man cuz he's ugly and no one even wanted him as spider man because of his ugly failo

Status helps but there is only so much it can do, it raises you maybe 2 points in the eyes of women but still after they get to know you they will realize you're not sexually attractive and leave you

McGuire isn't ugly.

He has a good blue eyes black hair phenotype. He is almost as good looking as say a Chase Crawford.
His movie roles as a geeky Peter Parker kind of failio him if anything.

Currycel

Regular
Cloud said:
McGuire isn't ugly.

He has a good blue eyes black hair phenotype. He is almost as good looking as say a Chase Crawford.

Ok better example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...el-Radcliffe-admits-Im-getting-responses.html
t’s quite nerve-racking because [dating] is not something I’m used to,' he said. 
'Not that I struggle with talking, but I have this incredible anxiety about awkward silences and pauses and all that stuff, which I think everybody worries about. 
'But I get quite wound up about that beforehand. I do actually manage to get quite chatty in the end - probably too much - and probably a bit boring. 
'I just try to make girls laugh. That’s really the only thing I’m particularly good at on dates.'
Radcliffe talked to U.S. gay magazine Out, posing on the front cover next to the headline 'Daniel Radcliffe needs a date'.
'I’m not getting too many responses, but, yes, I’m having a go,' he said of his attempts to find a girlfriend.
'I’ve never really done it [dated] because all my girlfriends that I’ve ever met, I’ve met through work,' he explained.

The man of the biggest movie of the century can't get laid with status. Just imagine if he didn't have status either. He'd be shitposting right here

Cloud

Machine
Currycel said:
Cloud said:
McGuire isn't ugly.

Ok better example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...el-Radcliffe-admits-Im-getting-responses.html
t’s quite nerve-racking because [dating] is not something I’m used to,' he said. 
'Not that I struggle with talking, but I have this incredible anxiety about awkward silences and pauses and all that stuff, which I think everybody worries about. 
'But I get quite wound up about that beforehand. I do actually manage to get quite chatty in the end - probably too much - and probably a bit boring. 
'I just try to make girls laugh. That’s really the only thing I’m particularly good at on dates.'
Radcliffe talked to U.S. gay magazine Out, posing on the front cover next to the headline 'Daniel Radcliffe needs a date'.
'I’m not getting too many responses, but, yes, I’m having a go,' he said of his attempts to find a girlfriend.
'I’ve never really done it [dated] because all my girlfriends that I’ve ever met, I’ve met through work,' he explained.

The man of the biggest movie of the century can't get laid with status. Just imagine if he didn't have status either. He'd be shitposting right here
:banderas:

Foxx

Average Guy
Thank god for @currycel srs. I need to be more like you tbh.

lltvyr

Rotter
Magnus said:
what women say =/= what women do
This is an obvious cope. I suggest you listen to women

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Cloud

Machine
rugby1233 said:

Its all phenotype.

Atlantid vs cro-magnon vs Alpine subhuman.
Hill actually would be a reasonably attractive male for his alpine race, its just that phenotype in general sucks when compared to other phenotypes.

rugby1233

Rotter
Cloud said:
rugby1233 said:

Its all phenotype.

Atlantid  vs cro-magnon vs Alpine subhuman.
Hill actually would be a reasonably attractive male for his alpine race, its just that phenotype in general sucks when compared to other phenotypes.

Hill is fat. He needs to get to at least 15% to judge his aesthetics.

Foxx

Average Guy
rugby1233 said:
Cloud said:
Its all phenotype.

Exactly he is unattractive to the point were he stands 0 chance if it wasn't for his status and money.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
smellysocks said:
retarded

this man working as a janitor will be perceived poorly by women, but because he's a professional euro cup ref, lots of women like him

Name of him?

Cloud

Machine
rugby1233 said:
Cloud said:
Its all phenotype.

No you don't get it. Its all phenotype. Being a fat fuck is part of his subhuman phenotype. Alpines are almost always short stocky endomorphs and its almost impossible for them to become slim.

Currycel said:
rugby1233 said:

See. He starved himself and still has a shit body. His stocky heavy Alpine bones dont match his bf%. He has the bf% of a Nordic but the frame and bones of an endomorph/Alpine.

Currycel said:
rugby1233 said:

See. He starved himself and still has a shit body. His stocky heavy Alpine bones dont match his bf%. He has the bf% of a Nordic but the frame and bones of an endomorph/Alpine.