ITT: I destroy numisc logic

IcedEarth

Slayer
if lifting doesn't get you laid but being a bartender does, why not be a bartender, it's even easier ..... if you aren't an autist

IcedEarth

Slayer
DLTBB said:
If bartending gets you laid why do you spend your nights on here making 50 autistic threads a day?
because I'm at least a decade older than you, you think you are a bighsot but once you are over 30 all women at 20 will ignore you regardless of your looks or money

IcedEarth

Slayer
DLTBB said:
A decade older than me and you're making all these autistic threads? Wow I would feel fucking ashamed if my life was at pitiful as yours is in my 30's, kill yourself.
lmfao how many times are you going to tell this to an actual suicidal person

you must be suffering from autism buddy boy, it's good luck that your fake muscles can barely cover up your social inadequacies so you get some sluts .... the exact same women you'd have gotten anyways

DLTBB said:
If bartending gets you laid why do you spend your nights on here making 50 autistic threads a day?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude is like cats 2.0 in complete and utter denial. Bitter as fuck at anyone with an ounce of ambition. He's the quintessential aspie incel.  :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
DLTBB said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude is like cats 2.0 in complete and utter denial. Bitter as fuck at anyone with an ounce of ambition. He's the quintessential aspie incel.  :lol:
you do understand that I got like 10 cucks like you working for me so I live of passive income, while you got problems paying the rent and shirk the govt for welfare

lookz

Chad
IcedEarth said:
DLTBB said:
because I'm at least a decade older than you, you think you are a bighsot but once you are over 30 all women at 20 will ignore you regardless of your looks or money
just lol

IcedEarth

Slayer
lookz said:
IcedEarth said:
just lol
yes, lms is a crock of shit in motherfucking romania for sure, no matter how much you earn and how low inhibition you might be, once you are over a certain age it's game over even if you look decent or good

hence I know your fucking theories are wrong

it's all about youth, luck, proximity, not being an autist

BIGPIG

Incel
DLTBB said:
IcedEarth said:
yes, lms is a crock of shit in motherfucking romania for sure, no matter how much you earn and how low inhibition you might be, once you are over a certain age it's game over even if you look decent or good

'Its about not being an autist'

Threads created by IcedEarth

LMAO! Fucking auticel!

Anyway, we don't lift for girls, we lift for each other

IcedEarth

Slayer
BIGPIG said:
LMAO! Fucking auticel!

Anyway, we don't lift for girls, we lift for each other
nice alt account buddy broyolo, next time inject the T in your brain because it has receptors for it and it looks like you need it badly

we lift for each other
yes I heard the gym was full with homos

DLTBB said:
IcedEarth said:

'Its about not being an autist'

Threads created by IcedEarth

Just fucking lmao @ how often icedearth gets destroyed in threads :lol: 

Classic aspiecel!

IcedEarth

Slayer
DLTBB said:
@victory is @icedearth your retarded cousin or something? Why isn't he banned yet for severely lowering the quality of the forum and spamming?
lmfao I was there since the inception of the original shitty advice

also he can't do that for technical reasons

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
DLTBB said:
@victory is @icedearth your retarded cousin or something? Why isn't he banned yet for severely lowering the quality of the forum and spamming?
"Gymcel Section Moderator"

LOL