> can make young women talk to him online using his own face
> doesn't fuck them only argues about hypergamy and midface instead

this is exactly what autism looks like
indeed

Reflex

Lookism God
chadD24 said:
Reflex said:
are u laughing at me or her cos i realise i just said i like to fuck dudes there lol
Laughing at her coz she talks about how much he likes white guys then gets mad when you say you like white girls

priceless

allindaeyes

Banned
:jordan:  lol at her banner pic and first pic u posted that difference though both arent even fuckable

chadD24

Slayer
Reflex said:
chadD24 said:
are u laughing at me or her cos i realise i just said i like to fuck dudes there lol
Laughing at her coz she talks about how much he likes white guys then gets mad when you say you like white girls

priceless
o ok.. i realize now i should have worded it better cus it sounded like i said that i like white guys lol she got the point tho. hopefully i made her cry
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
that's one nice freudian slip there buddy boy

relax it's okay to be gay
u and me both

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
o ok.. i realize now i should have worded it better cus it sounded like i said that i like white guys lol she got the point tho. hopefully i made her cry
you didn't, trashy ethnic whores like that want hypermasculine guys who rape them, you made her rofl and now she thinks you are the scum of this earth, you can be a millionaire to these women once you mention you wished you look like Gandy they will drop you even for the slightest possibility of your homofaggotry

and that's a 4/10 not a 2

chadD24

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
:jordan:  lol at her banner pic and first pic u posted that difference though both arent even fuckable
lmao she actually deluded herself into believing shes not fat.. just like yogapants did the other night. fucking sloots think they can fool me with their insane myspace angles..

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
u and me both
lmfao I legit like trannies and some of the twinks too not just women, you can't troll me with sucking dick :lol:

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
you didn't, trashy ethnic whores like that want hypermasculine guys who rape them, you made her rofl and now she thinks you are the scum of this earth, you can be a millionaire to these women once you mention you wished you look like Gandy they will drop you even for the slightest possibility of your homofaggotry

and that's a 4/10 not a 2

i was gonna troll her about face/looks. i wasnt expecting her to say she was DTF or i would have started differently from the beggining.. i had to change the gameplan.. i have like 20 other matches.. any ideas for trolling?
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
u and me both
lmfao I legit like trannies and some of the twinks toonot just women, you can't troll me with sucking dick :lol:

Gandy

Incel
pics of guy you using? and moar pls. you doing gods work. try asian girls.