• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

its weird having incel level looks and giga chad behaviour

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
i cant help it. i have napoleon complex. i always am dominating on everyone wherever i go. and if they question my authority i make it known i will fight them to show it with my fists. people back down easy like that.

but its hard, always constantly having to prove myself, and show that i am the alpha, if i had gigachad looks, nobody would test me, i would be seen as the alpha without even trying.

my voice became dark like yours once i started speaking from stomach instead of nose bro

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
soul of my soul said:
my voice became dark like yours once i started speaking from stomach instead of nose bro

:clap: :clap:

sitesofast

Joke
sin said:
i cant help it. i have napoleon complex. i always am dominating on everyone wherever i go. and if they question my authority i make it known i will fight them to show it with my fists. people back down easy like that.

but its hard, always constantly having to prove myself, and show that i am the alpha, if i had gigachad looks, nobody would test me, i would be seen as the alpha without even trying.

:coping:
You only act alpha online you massive pussy. Your behavior probably matches your looks perfectly in real life

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
sitesofast said:
sin said:

:coping:
You only act alpha online you massive pussy. Your behavior probably matches your looks perfectly in real life

:fingerwave:

keep projecting u utter idiot