• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's very dangerous that women find 80% of males unattractive

SINGULARITY

Megastar
When a man feels undesired he would go insane and destroy everything in his sight.

rigidity

Regular
You're talking about slim, pretty women with nice hips.  The majority of the rest of women find incels with dad bods, asperger's, small bones, mild facial deformities, feminized faces, etc fuckable.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
rigidity said:
You're talking about slim, pretty women with nice hips.  The majority of the rest of women find incels with dad bods, asperger's, small bones, mild facial deformities, feminized faces, etc fuckable.

Lol no.

Lmao Incels are incel becasue they don't have a backbone or else they'd get laid like normally adjusted guys. They won't go crazy becasue they are too much a pussy to do that. :lol:

Also women don't need to find men physically attractive to have sex with them obviously. That's why women fuck rich guys, ugly bad boys and high status dudes. Looks are a males priority not a woman's.

rigidity

Regular
Harakiri said:
rigidity said:

Lol no.

Lol yes.  Go outside.  Feminine men pair off with unattractive women with shitty fat distribution and big bones everywhere you go.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
rigidity said:
Harakiri said:

Lol yes.  Go outside.  Feminine men pair off with unattractive women with shitty fat distribution and big bones everywhere you go.

Feminine does not mean unattractive 

Is Justin Beiber unattractive? no.he would still slay without MS

SINGULARITY

Megastar
sephon said:
Harakiri said:

actually it does 

justin bieber is aesthetic but not attractive sexually

rigidity

Regular
Harakiri said:
rigidity said:

the bird answered your question for me

SINGULARITY

Megastar
I'm not goona debate with u boyo accept that Beiber is facially a 9.5/10

lookz

Machine
LostTuna said:
most men are pathetic and they don't even deserve average looking girls.

This. But they still get them. So the world is not even that bad.

Harakiri said:
When a man feels undesired he would go insane and destroy everything in his sight.

That's the spirit. 
That's what usually happened in the past.
Most are too beta to even consider the ramifications.
This is the most indulgent and materialistic wealthy time in existence.
The empire is ripe for sacking, the pussy prime for plundering, the harlots ready for slaying.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
sephon said:
Harakiri said:

actually it does 

Justin bieber could still slay he's a prettyboy and they slay, it doesn't really matter if your feminine or masculine as long as your ATTRACTIVE

lookz

Machine
sephon said:
Harakiri said:

actually it does 

HAHAHAHA YOU DUMB NERD

He's attractive solely because of his money and status and YES his facials are attractive too. DUMBNUT!

You have to know that women who are browsing occupid and similar shit are not really a representative of the whole population.Those women can recect 8/10 male any time.

ColezRightFoot said:
Lmao Incels are incel becasue they don't have a backbone or else they'd get laid like normally adjusted guys. They won't go crazy becasue they are too much a pussy to do that. :lol:

Also women don't need to find men physically attractive to have sex with them obviously. That's why women fuck rich guys, ugly bad boys and high status dudes. Looks are a males priority not a woman's.

Poor idiot, the falling low birth  is touching a new historical record and you joke on the desperation of some genetic loser just cause you like the idea to  have some conversational pussy superpower and whoever bring you  back to reality is a menace to your self esteem,  but screw you please.

alien

Machine
Rotters
rigidity said:
Hence why even I get laid. Dad bod at 29-30 years old, high-functioning autism, babyface, manlet and I get laid. I don't have small bones (The bones in my legs are just not long enough. Hence manlet) and I don't think I have facial deformities. That's about it.

The problem with you guys is that you want slim, pretty (mostly white) women and nothing else. Lower your looks standards. And put more emphasis on a woman's character. I'm happy that I "settled" looks-wise with a nice girl who wasn't the physical ideal and I would do it again.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
alien said:
rigidity said:
Hence why even I get laid. Dad bod at 29-30 years old, high-functioning autism, babyface, manlet and I get laid. I don't have small bones (The bones in my legs are just not long enough. Hence manlet) and I don't think I have facial deformities. That's about it.

The problem with you guys is that you want slim, pretty (mostly white) women and nothing else. Lower your looks standards. And put more emphasis on a woman's character. I'm happy that I "settled" looks-wise with a nice girl who wasn't the physical ideal and I would do it again.

Slayerdom but no seriously the inequality is fucked.