It's true that I would be a 7.0 if it weren't for my nose

Masterfaggot

Gigachad

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Veuve said:
look pretty good in second pic tho

yeah its the best photo ive taken of myself after taking like like 800 selfies over the course of several months

heres the full picture. i actually think i could get tinder matches with this photo, but its kind of dark, and i believe the lower lighting is why i look better

amogking

Normie
FUARK LEGIT! masterfaggot you need to gymcell hard as fuck

i can see it clearly now

that second picture + 30 lbs of muscle and you'll MOG hard

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
amogking said:
second picture is 8/10 for an asian

as an asian im gonna need every advantage i can get. i know you are rating the photo with my nose blurred out though

in real life i probably look like a mix between the first and second photo, or neither

just sucks how photos alter the nose more than anything because its closer to the camera than your other parts of your face

just spoke to a fellow lookism member here who is very GL and said my face is a weak 7.0, but because of my nose, i am objectively a 5.0-5.75 because the nose ruins my symmetry pretty bad. the nose is the center of the face where attention usually goes.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
amogking said:
FUARK LEGIT! masterfaggot you need to gymcell hard as fuck

i can see it clearly now

that second picture + 30 lbs of muscle and you'll MOG hard

he suggested a nose job which is fairly common, and as much as i would love to have a different nose, i absolutely despite the thought of even rhinoplasty

its true that the rhino would help me out a lot, but it sucks how it accounts for an entire 1.5 points rather than like 0.5 points

Veuve

Slayer
do u not see that ur main issue is with your jaws

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Get a square chin. Your oval chin is meh.

On second thought, no. Your jawline sucks like mine. Fix your jaw first, then chin.

Underbite, rino, gym and slayer haircit & youl be a 7. 

Just get surgery ffs. For 15k it will get you more pussy than you porche ever will.

Lel

Gigachad
you have recessed maxilla boyo

maxilla is what separates 7+ from subhuman

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
disabled midface said:
Underbite, rino, gym and slayer haircit & youl be a 7. 

Just get surgery ffs. For 15k it will get you more pussy than you porche ever will.

the nose job would heighten me the most

does my nose look that bad? objectively there are handsome blacks and asians with a much wider tip and nose bottom than mine, but i think its the shape of my nose that impacts my face a lot as well

Mughal

Banned
If I rhinoplasty would make you a 7, then I must be an 8 right now. No offence lol.

MasterFaggot said:
Veuve said:
look pretty good in second pic tho

yeah its the best photo ive taken of myself after taking like like 800 selfies over the course of several months

heres the full picture. i actually think i could get tinder matches with this photo, but its kind of dark, and i believe the lower lighting is why i look better

Damn you look robust AF in this pic. Just put on a designer suit and run finance guy game.