• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Blue Pill It's time I get a woman. I won't be alone on this NYE

Viceroy

Earl of Burma
Stats:
- 5/10 face
- 30th percentile height (178cm)
- low bf but low muscle mass
- boring personality
- top 5% income

I will target 4s and weak 5s, that's the best I can achieve with these. I've got Tinder and Bumble up and running, as I don't have a social circle containing women.

I will be tryharding. I will swallow my pride when necessary and ignore my boredom. Even if I'll have no attraction whatsoever, I will persist. I will jestermaxx and follow the rule of "just don't be yourself". Acting is hard, but it might get better with time.

huhuhaaa

Not a femcel
- top 5% income
1634079671098.gif

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
you are like atleast 6.5 in looks

you have top 5% income in your area? gtfo fakecel

you have everything you need

you will ascend easily could maybe even get a high tier becky or stacylite :green:

:nod2:

Viceroy

Earl of Burma
you are like atleast 6.5 in looks

you have top 5% income in your area? gtfo fakecel

you have everything you need

you will ascend easily could maybe even get a high tier becky or stacylite :green:

:nod2:
Yeah 6.5 on the normie scale where 7 is average.
:jump:

Top 5% in Slovenia isn't that impressive actually, we are no.1 country in the world by income equality. I'm still making less than an average German salary...

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Stats:
- 5/10 face
- 30th percentile height (178cm)
- low bf but low muscle mass
- boring personality
- top 5% income

I will target 4s and weak 5s, that's the best I can achieve with these. I've got Tinder and Bumble up and running, as I don't have a social circle containing women.

I will be tryharding. I will swallow my pride when necessary and ignore my boredom. Even if I'll have no attraction whatsoever, I will persist. I will jestermaxx and follow the rule of "just don't be yourself". Acting is hard, but it might get better with time.

View attachment 322535

You actually look decent and have humor

With a bit of gymcelling and confidence from that you should be able to get a decent girl that wants a LTR

Viceroy

Earl of Burma
You'll always be alone, you delusional deformed subhuman
What am I delusional about :ugh:
You actually look decent and have humor

With a bit of gymcelling and confidence from that you should be able to get a decent girl that wants a LTR
Tell that to the poor girls trying so hard to conceal jawning when listening to me speak.
Women want to talk about bullshit that require no knowledge or thinking, they are not into having debates about history or politics every time they go on a date.
:endit2:

L A C U N A R E V I V E D

Sorrowfully, Frog took a rake from the garden shed
Autists
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A WOMAN TO CALL YOUR OWN AND NESTLE IN YOUR ARMS U UTTER SUBHUMANOID

YOUR FACE MAKES THE HILLS HAVE EYES CLAN LOOK LIKE A GIVENCHY RUNWWAY