• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Its this or death tbh

Brotha Techno

Banned

BlueBalls

Machine
Gandy is actually a framecel, and his skull is somewhat narrow as well.

You can tank a few flaws as long as the overall package holds up

• Banned

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:

He has a vertically developed skull and IMO average skull width. His clavicles look a bit narrow for his height but his total width isnt sub average or anything, he also has pretty big wrists and hands

Brostorm

Regular
BlueBalls said:

There is no way in hell his skull is narrower than average. It's probably wider than average. You have to consider he is 6'3 with a proportional skull. He just has a long skull which makes it looks narrow, but I guarantee you it's not.

Brotha Techno

Banned
Sekrets said:
Brotha Techno said:
nobody cares ur weird :))))) :pPP

cope

nah ur the coper here

Brostorm said:
BlueBalls said:

There is no way in hell his skull is narrower than average. It's probably wider than average. You have to consider he is 6'3 with a proportional skull. He just has a long skull which makes it looks narrow, but I guarantee you it's not.

Looks average or maybe 0.1+ average, he has a very long skull tho (prob around 10inches)

Brostorm

Regular
Brotha Techno said:
Sekrets said:

nah ur the coper here

Brostorm said:

Looks average or maybe 0.1+ average, he has a very long skull tho (prob around 10inches)

I doubt it's average, look how wide his IPD is. That's at least 70mm. Wide IPD comes paired with wide skull.

Brotha Techno

Banned
Brostorm said:
Brotha Techno said:
nah ur the coper here

I doubt it's average, look how wide his IPD is. That's at least 70mm. Wide IPD comes paired with wide skull.

It always looks long in pics relative to other skulls, it doesnt usually look wide though. Just normal. 5.5-5.7 zygo range, 6-6.2 cranium range + like 10" long skull

Brostorm

Regular
Brotha Techno said:
Brostorm said:

It always looks long in pics relative to other skulls, it doesnt usually look wide though. Just normal. 5.5-5.7 zygo range, 6-6.2 cranium range + like 10" long skull

lol I was looking for group pics of Gandy and found this by accident:

:goodfellas:

Brotha Techno

Banned
Brostorm said:
Brotha Techno said:

lol I was looking for group pics of Gandy and found this by accident:

:goodfellas:

how the fuck do u find a garfield pic by accident

holy shit :cage:

skull size isnt important guys dont worry