• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere...

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
...and everybody is enjoying sex, everybody is talking about having sex. The hot weather stimulates the sexual appetency, people no longer bother finding excuses for why they are acting fully under the control of their impulses, it's just fun.

As an almost 30yr old virgin, I'm naturally pissed. My female colleague started talking about how her ex-stud visited her on Saturday, how she told him she has slept with another guy since they broke up...and yet she let him to fuck her, cause its summer and nobody really cares.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
sephon said:
each time I transition from winter to spring the warm weather seriously does boost your mood

maybe i'm just really depressed cause its winter...

Suggested you go outside in the first place

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Harakiri said:
Almost 30 holy shit don't become Iced just fuck whores now

It's not my style, I really don't mind somebody prefers hookers, but I just need to feel the girl is attracted to me, genuinely interested in me.

:confused:

sephon said:
each time I transition from winter to spring the warm weather seriously does boost your mood

maybe i'm just really depressed cause its winter...

Buddy, are you even interested in that funny thing between a girl's legs? I don't remember you to have talked openly about the insatiable desire to butcher the butthole of some cutie with your monster cock!