It's so funny how how oldcels assume slaying is so easy nowadays

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
This older guy at the gym talks to me occasionally, probably mid 40's, and the other day we were talking while checking out some of the girls and he made the comment:

"I wish I was 25 again, look at the girls nowadays and how they dress, they're probably crazy, you must be having the time of your life huh?"

I just had to laugh thinking naw bro it's not like you think you'd be incel and jerkin it every night probably like you are now.

FireHaze

Gigachad
oldcels lived in an era without social media where Chad wasn't a click away.

marty

Slayer
I am an oldcel and believe it is easier for Chad to slay nowadays, but harder for sub 8 males.  I tried social circle game in the late 90's and did cold approach in the early 2000's and wouldn't say it was easy though.  But oldcels say "I wish I was your age again" about anything.  hindsight is always 20/20

FireHaze

Gigachad
marty said:
I am an oldcel and believe it is easier for Chad to slay nowadays, but harder for sub 8 males.  I tried social circle game in the late 90's and did cold approach in the early 2000's and wouldn't say it was easy though.  But oldcels say "I wish I was your age again" about anything.  hindsight is always 20/20
This is pretty legit. Tinder is great for Chad but bad for incels.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FireHaze said:
marty said:
This is pretty legit. Tinder is great for Chad but bad for incels.
Agreed, and that was my main point. He said it in a way that basically girls were offering sex at the drop of a hat to any guy, that all guys were getting some very easy.  He couldn't be further from the truth. Only the top tier men are getting tons.

flesh

Slayer
Yeah, the biggest mistake boomer male sub8s made was thinking "the promiscuity will trickle down", (just lol, anyone got the edited image of the women saying this?). Girls are definitely more slutty these days, but only for Chad.

Deluded oldcell lmao .

With each passing stage of feminism that we go through the more SLUTTY women get on average.  However though, due to technology and social media these same women have ACCESS to top tier men at a click of a button thus giving them the option to be more selective with WHO they choose to sleep around with.

assburger

Gigachad
its easier than fuking ever lmao

:facepalm:
[hr]
lol @ the copers desperate to fool themselves into thinking everyone else isn't getting laid

nope, our predicament is not common at all

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
flesh said:
Yeah, the biggest mistake boomer male sub8s made was thinking "the promiscuity will trickle down", (just lol, anyone got the edited image of the women saying this?). Girls are definitely more slutty these days, but only for Chad.

trololol
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
Deluded oldcell lmao .

With each passing stage of feminism that we go through the more SLUTTY women get on average.  However though, due to technology and social media these same women have ACCESS to top tier men at a click of a button thus giving them the option to be more selective with WHO they choose to sleep around with.
Legit, this is the cause of average guys gettin less. In olden times women were limited to the guys in their intimidate towns and surroundings, only able to find guys through real life interactions. But as you said with social media, Tinder, etc all women are able to see the cream of the crop guys and they are one swipe away.