Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
Child/10

Seriously,
You look fine and are still growing. Sleep well, don’t eat/drink too much junk, and be active in sports or exercise and I definitely don’t think looks will be a problem for you.
is sleeping legit???

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
By the time your 21 , you will be a gigachad son, especially looksmaxxing since 14

:wow3: :bean:

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
is sleeping legit???
For a developing child - I feel very strongly it is. I am so thankful my parents strictly made me and my brother go to bed at 8 o’clock until we were 10 years old and then 9 o’clock until about 14 when I reached 6’1. Then they stopped caring.

Many of my neighborhood friends had divorced parents who were trying to be the “favorite” parent by allowing anything. They stayed up all night and ate junk as much junk as they desired. They had a rough puberty and even now a rough life (not aesthetic or driven people)

Obviously there is interplay between environment and genetics.

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
For a developing child - I feel very strongly it is. I am so thankful my parents strictly made me and my brother go to bed at 8 o’clock until we were 10 years old and then 9 o’clock until about 14 when I reached 6’1. Then they stopped caring.

Many of my neighborhood friends had divorced parents who were trying to be the “favorite” parent by allowing anything. They stayed up all night and ate junk. They had a rough puberty.

Obviously there is interplay between environment and genetics.
I feel like i fucked up my sleep tbh, but im 6'2 maybe i coukdve been tsller

:bean:

alexs_and_red

Lookism Warden
Masculinity Crew
Taylor Lautner vibes. Height is good for Latin murica. No major flaws except one- you found this site.

// Infolinks