It's pictures like these, why I don't care about "redpill" theory.

Vertu

Incel
It's impossible for me to see pictures like these everyday on Facebook:

And follow this websites idea of what redpill really means. When I see 3/10 nerdy guys partying with buddies and quite possibly banging drunk pussy on summer weekends, how am I supposed to come here and take depressed Billy McFramecels word?

The only redpill in my reality right now is, redpill: I'm wasting too much time here.

Everything else is a crapshoot.

Anakind

King of Chads
Sees an incel with girls on a pic > thinks he's fucking them in orgies

Vertu

Incel
Anakind said:
Sees an incel with girls on a pic > thinks he's fucking them in orgies
Never said he was fucking them in orgies.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those drunk bitches blew him off in the bathroom because she thought it would be funny.

I don't even need Facebook photos for confirmation, I've seen similar crazy shit happen in senior year HS.

But the thing is: Such a scenario wasn't surprising to me back then. For you guys, it's some sort of mind shattering event.

LOL.

Truly out of tune you autists are, holy fuck.

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of those drunk bitches blew him off in the bathroom because she thought it would be funny.
The problem when he wakes up next morning is that he's still a subhuman.

scar_face40

Coper
Stop generalizing on anomalies.

That's probably one of their brothers or something...

shitposter

Normie
As much as I hate to agree with the great untouched one I also see this from time to time.  Being popular even if it is just within a high school, office or small social circle with woman in it can circumvent looks law.

Vertu

Incel
scar_face40 said:

Nah, what you're seeing is the norm.

I'm going through his Facebook right now. He's got a decent social circle, numerous party pictures uploaded on a weekly basis, brah even acquired a prom date for graduation. This is the life normal people lead.

Meanwhile you're posting picture of your pathetic bird profile asking to get rated by a bunch of similar basement dwellers.

purps drank

Slayer
All I see is subhumans chilling with subhumans besides one okay girl that was on her phone the whole night trying to get a Chad to come over but he was probably too busy getting high and fielding texts from from other bimbos to show up to an incel gathering like this. I agree this really isn't that strange.

solidus

Coper
purps drank said:
All I see is subhumans chilling with subhumans besides one okay girl that was on her phone the whole night trying to get a Chad to come over but he was probably too busy getting high and fielding texts from from other bimbos to show up to an incel gathering like this. I agree this really isn't that strange.
:facepalm:

scar_face40

Coper
Vertu said:
scar_face40 said:

Nah, what you're seeing is the norm.

I'm going through his Facebook right now. He's got a decent social circle, numerous party pictures uploaded on a weekly basis, brah even acquired a prom date for graduation. This is the life normal people lead.

Meanwhile you're posting picture of your pathetic bird profile asking to get rated by a bunch of similar basement dwellers.
My facebook has no such pictures. The goodlooking girls at school high hung out with the good looking guys. 

Good looks breed good confidence and social skills, so it's only natural. I find myself unwilling to hang out with some social groups because they have even worse social skills that my own.

At Uni, it's a bit more mixed, but only because people who tend to share interests stick together (clubs etc).

Your pic shows an extreme- what looks like a nerdy incel with his arms round the equivilent of a mid-high looks group of girls. I refuse to believe that it's as common as you say.

Darkman

Normie
purps drank said:
High standard cel.

purps drank

Slayer
solidus said:
purps drank said:
:facepalm:
Maybe you're a britcel but these girls would have been legit bottom tier at my highschool. The 2 girls on the left have a combined weight of about 100 lbs on the 2 incels in the middle. The one just to the right of the glassescel is a busted manface with a higher fWHR than the chubby kid. The girl to the right of her is just barely passable, but that's if you don't care that she's wearing a pound of makeup and her gut is hanging out of her shirt. They look like maybe sophomores or juniors, so chances of either of those guys getting blown are extremely slim, they MIGHT have made out. But again, like Vertu is saying, it's really not that surprising. If you're worshiping those girls then I'm legit sorry for you boyo.

Vertu

Incel
purps drank said:
Aren't you hood rych, that deluded ethniccel I outed on ************ exactly 1 year ago?

Hopefully you've not forgotten about this:

vertu said:
You sound like the typical delusional Indiancel who thinks he's going to be CEO'ing after obtaining a degree from a 3rd tier business and finance program. You can't even maintain good composure in front of classmates yet expect to be a success in the business world? Just LOL. You're all notes paper and pen, if you're lucky you might land a gig working in a back office as an entry level accountant punching away on your keyboard editing tax tables in QuickBook Pro.
Take it to heart.

purps drank

Slayer
Vertu said:
purps drank said:
Aren't you hood rych, that deluded ethniccel I outed on ************ exactly 1 year ago?

Hopefully you've not forgotten about this:

vertu said:
You sound like the typical delusional Indiancel who thinks he's going to be CEO'ing after obtaining a degree from a 3rd tier business and finance program. You can't even maintain good composure in front of classmates yet expect to be a success in the business world? Just LOL. You're all notes paper and pen, if you're lucky you might land a gig working in a back office as an entry level accountant punching away on your keyboard editing tax tables in QuickBook Pro.
Take it to heart.

Lol at you having something like that saved in your memory bank, how pathetic are you boyo? Not really sure why you're upset I'm calling these people incels. 

Either way, I'm nordic and I'm actually ashamed that you're even posting on here, ruining the reputation of nordics by claiming to be a golden god with your deformed midface. Sometimes I hope Dolph will come and break your thin wrists off and use them to smash in your tiny skull. Anyways boyo, keep on going on about being a volleyball starter in CANADA lmao, that must have been legit extremely hard to do while all the slayers were playing real sports like hockey (aka like me).

LMS

S does not mean celebrity, it means being well respected and known in a community.

In HS there is a disproportional amount of LMS anomalies because girls havent found out their true value yet

LMS

S does not mean celebrity, it means being well respected and known in a community.

In HS there is a disproportional amount of LMS anomalies because girls havent found out their true value yet
Legit

Once those girls discover college and university they won't be hanging around with guys like that for much longer

Legit vertu 

See this kind of stuff all the time Facebook, instagram, etc. Looks are vastly overrated here and if people don't believe that go to a house party and check out the guys getting sucked off or making out. Most aren't special just going with the flow not worrying about bullshit like maxilla or philtrum lol. 

Ive seen so many incel looking guys making out or fucking hot chicks at parties that I laugh at these morons. It's why I've never believed in looks ruling all.

Again if you guys don't believe it go to a house or college party asap. Promise you will see so many LMS violations that will make you want to either go ER or give up your so called lookism crackpot theories.

goobypls

Cuck
Vertu confirmes the fact that he's the most deluded and with less life experience of all of us by trying so hard to prove himself superior to imaginary "Basement dwellers".

Vertu I see thru your deception, get a life. I also see pictures like the one you posted on facebook every day. But since I am not socially retarded I know IMMEDIATELY who banged and who didn't. When I go ask people for confirmation (I like gossiping you cunts) I always am right.