• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill It's over

GIGASTACY

Joke
i try to cope with appearance by acting extremely autistic to vent out frustration

all my relationships are with other people over internet that i always end up disappointing

still put down for the way i look and treated as less than human even when romantic feelings are not involved

need 70k for surgeries in order to look decent

no motivation to do anything

i used to be valedictorian and now i am hardly passing my classes in my final year

quarantine keeps me locked up in my house where i am abused every other day by my father

my interest in suicide is growing exponentially with no future plans

it's over.

Here's an alert from me no homo

NuclearBrain

1 sleepless night away from a heart attack
im really sorry to hear that
other than school work and abuse im in the same boat

Virgin2

BADBOYS...badboys....win...
Under 18
Yes i could tell ur hiding pain, it is not uncommon, most ppl ur age are subhumans and selfhating.

My advice is to stop being so narcissistic and start caring for other people, then, ironically you will feel better urself.

This is life advice

GIGASTACY

Joke
Yes i could tell ur hiding pain, it is not uncommon, most ppl ur age are subhumans and selfhating.

My advice is to stop being so narcissistic and start caring for other people, then, ironically you will feel better urself.

This is life advice
i care for other people more than they are able to reciprocate, it becomes too overwhelming and drives them away as a result

also if its your final year does that mean you're graduating hs at 15? that puts you further ahead in life than most people

GIGASTACY

Joke
did you try sending them spastic vocaroos?
haha no, but i do think my hyperactive personality is hard to deal with at times and people dont want to hurt me by telling me when i become too much

Virgin2

Under 18
i care for other people more than they are able to reciprocate, it becomes too overwhelming and drives them away as a result
Reminds me of a quote:
the man that speaks the truth in a world full of lies will be seen as crazy
aka, good ppl, caring ones get abused easily in a selfish world
:blackcry:

haha no, but i do think my hyperactive personality is hard to deal with at times and people dont want to hurt me by telling me when i become too much
been in the same boat, you just have to be around people that tolerate it and try to take interest in other people even if youre just pretending

GIGASTACY

Joke
Reminds me of a quote:
the man that speaks the truth in a world full of lies will be seen as crazy
aka, good ppl, caring ones get abused easily in a selfish world
:blackcry:
i have tested this theory out, when i act sociopath and dark triad i tend to attract more

GIGASTACY

Joke
been in the same boat, you just have to be around people that tolerate it and try to take interest in other people even if youre just pretending
i have tried and i cant bring myself to talk with others if it isnt natural, i tend to hyperfixate with one or two people at a time and give them everything i can offer

Virgin2

Under 18
i have tested this theory out, when i act sociopath and dark triad i tend to attract more
In nature you are either predator or prey

Humans online have a similar environment, u either become a friendly, naive, nice and caring person (PREY)
Or u become distant, cautious, liar person (predator)

Ideally u should be like me. A true badass motherfucker with an urge to kill