Its over white people we lost

Boss

Slayer
We have been displaced from our way of life, we are no longer pilgrims we are now the Indians, and our land has been stolen because were we merciful and tried to be generous but the tides have turned.

We must accept islam and hope they be merciful to us, adapt or die.

Copenhagen

Slayer
LMAO I'm on holiday in New England and its 99% white, I stopped and stared when I saw another ethnic. Ethnics just make eye contact with one another here.

heilsa

Slayer
i will be the first who converts if they take over

Boss

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
LMAO I'm on holiday in New England and its 99% white, I stopped and stared when I saw another ethnic. Ethnics just make eye contact with one another here.
Im talking about Europe(even though im American) but it will spread here too.

America is turning into brazil thanks to the jewish overlords but the muslims will soon turn the entire world into a beautiful vast muslim shrine and all that oppose them will die by Muhammads sword

Boss

Slayer
screwed said:
Nuclear weapons will destroy Islam.
Not when Europe becomes a muslim continent and the nukes now belong to muslims

Israel cant last without its allies

And America will wake up to the jewish lies and deception and pray to allah with the Europeans

Boss

Slayer
screwed said:
Boss said:

And America will wake up to the jewish lies and deception and pray to allah with the Europeans
LMFAO, Muslims are too low IQ to operate complex machinery like nukes.
Cope

Boss said:
screwed said:
Nuclear weapons will destroy Islam.

Muslims already have nukes and even ICBMs. They don't use them because the big cities full of people are largely Muslim and Liberal elite. Liberal elite keeps other non-Muslims down. Nukes are rather useless against Muslims as they do not really fear death. Better constantly remind them of eternal damnation.

TheTrews

Normie
IceCutter said:
Karma eh

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Aye. Karma to all the European nations that aren't the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Holland or Germany and never had any colonies, never benefitted from slavery and never started world wars.

I guess those countries are still deserving of karma and retribution though  :rolleyes:

IceCutter

Gigachad
There is no retribution happening in those countries

Boss said:
We have been displaced from our way of life, we are no longer pilgrims we are now the Indians, and our land has been stolen because were we merciful and tried to be generous but the tides have turned.

We must accept islam and hope they be merciful to us, adapt or die.
IceCutter said:

Do Muslim nations get retribution for their invasions of Africa and South-Asia? Also, Muslims now also invade USA and Australia. Do they intend to hand it over to the Indigenous (non-white) populations?

TheTrews

Normie
IceCutter said:

Really? So no immigrant invasion and chaos in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland or Belgium and increasingly in eastern European countries as well? Could have fooled me.

Immigrants' modus operandi should not be retribution for things that happened long ago in the past.