• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill its over im gonna be 173cm for ever

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
i think males can keep growing up to 23-24 y.o., maybe it's too early to call imo

UDA

If I don't ascend to Chad; I'll ascend to Mt Athos
have seen norwooding manlets slay in poland, get over here before you consider roping

KYRIAKOS_MOGGER

MOGGER OF SUBHUMANS. ACQUIRER OF MASS
Masculinity Crew
Didn't have a canned response in mind. I am genuinely curious as to what x-rays were used determine this. Union of the radius to the wrist (Ru on this chart) is pretty much game over, not even 1 cm can be expected to remain at that point.

View attachment 275916

what did he base his prediction off of
ngl I autistically periodically measure my forearm length so I guess I'll know when it's over

I stopped growing at 14, honestly it's entirely possible that you've stopped growing idk why everyone is acting like you will still grow

BritishInceI

the professional
Didn't have a canned response in mind. I am genuinely curious as to what x-rays were used determine this. Union of the radius to the wrist (Ru on this chart) is pretty much game over, not even 1 cm can be expected to remain at that point.

View attachment 275916

what did he base his prediction off of
avg at 14 is 8cm for the avg teen? surprising tbh.. thats the difference between 170 and 178 cm

OverAndOut

masc beast
Truecels
I know how jfl

it was all I was doing in art class
Two people with identical forearm measurement and legitimate equipment (large calipers) could still obtain a range of different results dependent on from which region they term their forearm. Even if I trust your ability to measure now, I definitely don't trust it 1.5 years ago when you would've been not even 15.

Not disputing that your forearm grew just that you're too confident in self measurements

KYRIAKOS_MOGGER

MOGGER OF SUBHUMANS. ACQUIRER OF MASS
Masculinity Crew
Two people with identical forearm measurement and legitimate equipment (large calipers) could still obtain a range of different results dependent on from which region they term their forearm. Even if I trust your ability to measure now, I definitely don't trust it 1.5 years ago when you would've been not even 15.
I don't know what to tell you

I identify the end and start of the bone, of course there's some variance

I've had all the autistic thoughts you have, even compared photos for reference(damn I was ugly back then)