Ugly introvert face = loner creep

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Goodlooking extrovert face = charismatic Chad
Goodlooking introvert face = strong silent Chad
Ugly extrovert face = beta tryhard cuck
Ugly introvert face = loner creep
No such thing as good looking introvert face imo.

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
View attachment 26355
Looks like night and day, no wonder why Adam Lanza did what he did.
Looking like an energetic extrovert is ideal, and if you don't people will use their intuition to think all sort of negative qualities only from your face features.
View attachment 26359
From top to bottom: Competence, dominance, extroversion and trustworthyness.
left side is the lowest of each category.
What do you look like?
Positive canthal tilt. Upturned mouth. Full lips and forward growth. Extroverted face man.
Hmm, I looked at this more closely, and if those are the criteria, then I think you're right. I think Orb's lower FWHR makes him look introverted though, something that doesn't detract from his appearance because of his great harmony.

The extrovert's eyes looked cuckish in the photos so I superimposed the low trust eyes across all of them and I can see what you mean now:
1586397837999.png

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Hmm, I looked at this more closely, and if those are the criteria, then I think you're right. I think Orb's lower FWHR makes him look introverted though, something that doesn't detract from his appearance because of his great harmony.

The extrovert's eyes looked cuckish in the photos so I superimposed the low trust eyes across all of them and I can see what you mean now:
View attachment 26557
Yes fwhr is important, however looking introverted means more about having a sad, tired face. Orb doesn't have it.

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Yes fwhr is important, however looking introverted means more about having a sad, tired face. Orb doesn't have it.
I think good suborbitals are probably the most important factor provided the other features are at least decent. The first guy looks much better after superimposing the extrovert's suborbitals:
1586398793220.png

not 100% but the best of all the other individual features I've tried.

Shitty suborbitals can make male and females look tired. I think in females it also gives that "bitchy" look like you see in Billie Eilish.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
I think good suborbitals are probably the most important factor provided the other features are at least decent. The first guy looks much better after superimposing the extrovert's suborbitals:
View attachment 26561
not 100% but the best of all the other individual features I've tried.

Shitty suborbitals can make male and females look tired. I think in females it also gives that "bitchy" look like you see in Billie Eilish.
:clap:

albert_camus

Coper
it would be actually pretty legit if somebody developed an app where you take a selfie and then the app would compare certain points of your face to the computer generated faces and tells you which one you resemble the most

i think even normies would enjoy that

a bit like celebslikeme

@Admin how difficult would it be to do that

Gordon__

Incel
I dont like the study that much. One big problem is, that the high introverted face almost looks the same like the lowest competence face.... and this is of course false most of the times.
They made the mistake to portrait the introvert as a very sad lifeless low IQ looking looser. Also the very extroverted is also not ideal, because it looks very very low IQ.

Overall this study is very inaccurate and it has to be, because it compares the faces always in one category, like competence, dominance etc., but to be accurate you have to consider all things in one, but then there would be too much faces in this study.

But it is important to remind yourself, that not every introvert looks like this low IQ person in this study.

Besides that when choosing one of all the faces, I think, the most ideal face is the face, which is rated with the highest competence! Also this face at the same time looks the most "dominant", because in my definition, being very intelligent is more dominant than just looking agressive like the face listed with high dominance. And the most competence face also looks more introverted than extroverted!!! I think in general, that very high IQ persons look more introverted, because high IQ persons think very much, so they live more in their own world of thoughts! Look at the portraits of the big artists in the past, most had this intelligent, introverted, "thoughtful" look in their eyes.

So overall we should not think black and white and dont forget, that this study has to be inaccurate.
The most ideal face, in terms of attraction and life-success (and personal well being) is probably the competent face, which also looks more introverted, so you cant say, that is always bad to look introverted, because some introverts look like very smart geniuses, also dominant at the same time, whereas othe (low IQ) introverts look like loosers with empty souls...

Examples of characteristical introverted faces of geniuses:

Shakespeare:
1586416310058.png

Artur Schopenhauer:
1586416391039.png

Both have a "thoughtful" look in their eyes, you can see, that they live more in their own world, which is the definition of introversion... And I dont know what you think, when you see these faces, but for me, these "introverted" faces signal pure superiority, you can already guess, that they are special geniuses just by looking at their eyes. Your typical "extroverted charismatic chad" would just look stupid next to them. Overall the most important thing in terms of your face next to attractiveness is, how competent you look...

Baldman:(

Normie
View attachment 26355
Looks like night and day, no wonder why Adam Lanza did what he did.
Looking like an energetic extrovert is ideal, and if you don't people will use their intuition to think all sort of negative qualities only from your face features.
View attachment 26359
From top to bottom: Competence, dominance, extroversion and trustworthyness.
left side is the lowest of each category.
What do you look like?
see this is where u wrong. ever play shivering isles oblivion mania? the bottom right guy looks like the craziest manic happy guy lucky guy until he suddenly is ready to snap stabbing people in the beautiful alice in wonderland city and laughing heeheeeheeeheeeheheheehoyooo : D

and the D guy on leftside looks the most trustworthy. serious cuck face boring guy no personality that is serious.girls use cuz he's serious and mature and a robot personality but when things go back to normal and the war is over they go fuck eccentrick fun guys like the far right on D. like me yo

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
I dont like the study that much. One big problem is, that the high introverted face almost looks the same like the lowest competence face.... and this is of course false most of the times.
They made the mistake to portrait the introvert as a very sad lifeless low IQ looking looser. Also the very extroverted is also not ideal, because it looks very very low IQ.

Overall this study is very inaccurate and it has to be, because it compares the faces always in one category, like competence, dominance etc., but to be accurate you have to consider all things in one, but then there would be too much faces in this study.

But it is important to remind yourself, that not every introvert looks like this low IQ person in this study.

Besides that when choosing one of all the faces, I think, the most ideal face is the face, which is rated with the highest competence! Also this face at the same time looks the most "dominant", because in my definition, being very intelligent is more dominant than just looking agressive like the face listed with high dominance. And the most competence face also looks more introverted than extroverted!!! I think in general, that very high IQ persons look more introverted, because high IQ persons think very much, so they live more in their own world of thoughts! Look at the portraits of the big artists in the past, most had this intelligent, introverted, "thoughtful" look in their eyes.

So overall we should not think black and white and dont forget, that this study has to be inaccurate.
The most ideal face, in terms of attraction and life-success (and personal well being) is probably the competent face, which also looks more introverted, so you cant say, that is always bad to look introverted, because some introverts look like very smart geniuses, also dominant at the same time, whereas othe (low IQ) introverts look like loosers with empty souls...

Shakespeare:
View attachment 26628

Artur Schopenhauer:
View attachment 26630

Both have a "thoughtful" look in their eyes, you can see, that they live more in their own world, which is the definition of introversion... And I dont know what you think, when you see these faces, but for me, these "introverted" faces signal pure superiority, you can already guess, that they are special geniuses just by looking at their eyes. Your typical "extroverted charismatic chad" would just look stupid next to them. Overall the most important thing in terms of your face next to attractiveness is, how competent you look...
No no no, you got it wrong. Excellent post and answer, but this study wasn't made to "describe" introverts using a composite face, it was made to describe what people THINK an introvert looks like. For example, if you have the introvert face, people will automatically assume you're an introvert, and so probably don't make contact with you.
I completely agree with you, and to make sure the study said that there was no correlation between looking like an introvert and actually BEING an introvert.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds

Shakespeare:
View attachment 26628

Artur Schopenhauer:
View attachment 26630

Of course intellect and being wise is a lot more important than how you look as well.
Wise post.
:leo:

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds
this is the most interesting thread ive read here since weeks

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Making an app that can tell if your extroverted- introverted face can skyrocket Lookism's fame @Admin