It's over for me, legit I don't have long left

Xander

Cuck
I posted about my Prozac OD but this was after 12 weeks+ of using oral anabolics and pro hormones + heavy painkiller usage.
I'm now getting yellower by the day and throwing up along with severe stomach pains
My liver has given up
Goodbye

Brotha Techno

Banned
yo xander bro b4 u leave for david grandad land fly up and visit me, we can compare skulls in motion and hurl abuse at grannies who live in my building

Aparat

Normie
Xander said:
I posted about my Prozac OD but this was after 12 weeks+ of using oral anabolics and pro hormones + heavy painkiller usage.
I'm now getting yellower by the day and throwing up along with severe stomach pains
My liver has given up
Goodbye
Before and after pics of yellow skin?

Xander

Cuck
Aparat said:
Xander said:
My liver has given up
Goodbye
Before and after pics of yellow skin?
I was very pale before I'm sure some user will vouch, just look at my eyes 
They yellow 

[hr]
gandytime said:
Pics not loading

paulus

Banned
Strong hypochondriasis itt

Come back when ur eyes look like this

Aparat

Normie
I thought you had red hair; in that pic you don't look the part.

nochin

Incel
LOL. so you're saying you're trying to OD on prozac LONG TERM? why don't you just take ALL the pills you got with an hour? you're not going to die by using slightly higher than normal doses of a few drugs for 12 weeks. your pupils aren't even yellow. there is no reason your body would fail right now, and certainly not your liver. expect to live for several more months. hint: you're going to see a doctor anyway.

Xander

Cuck
nochin said:
LOL. so you're saying you're trying to OD on prozac LONG TERM? why don't you just take ALL the pills you got with an hour? you're not going to die by using slightly higher than normal doses of a few drugs for 12 weeks. your pupils aren't even yellow. there is no reason your body would fail right now, and certainly not your liver. expect to live for several more months. hint: you're going to see a doctor anyway.
I took all the ones I had :/