• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

semenwater

Most people think that western countries have the most incels as percent of their population , but India will overtake the west . For these following reasons .
1 ) The end to the practice of arranged marriages in urban India . Arranged marriages are viewed as archaic by many middle class urban Indians . This will result in ugly males having to get brides from lower casts .
2 ) Lack of women . There is a shortage of women in India and this should be self explan .

3 ) Growing feminism has caused many women to see being a wife as a bad thing , Feminism is all over India's urban middle class , although has yet to penetrate poorer areas such as Bihar and Uttar Pradesh .
4 ) Most Indian males have no social skills that involve conversation with women . Indian men have yet to adapt them and they are going to drown in a India without arranged marriage

I truly feel sorry for middle class Indian men as things are going to get worse for them in the coming years , as feminism grows and chokes them

Attachments

• PicsArt_12-06-11.34.48.jpg
    PicsArt_12-06-11.34.48.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 18

semenwater

any fellow homegrown indian cels here? what do you think?

HarveyWeinstein

ETHNIC SUPREMACIST,DESTROYER OF CUMSKIN COPE
It’s all cope bro I lived in India,born and raised in Delhi and I can confidently say that arranged marriage isn’t going anywhere almost 92% of marriages in India are arranged.Betabuxxing is in our culture.Status&Money>>>Looks in India

My friend is a 29yr old truecel,Fatcel,manlet and he got hie marriage arranged to a cute curry foid.
7794482E-649A-4275-946B-F188132C5C57.jpeg
31D1EAE4-6175-4B23-AD17-6F25C57F3383.jpeg

semenwater

It’s all cope bro I lived in India,born and raised in Delhi and I can confidently say that arranged marriage isn’t going anywhere almost 92% of marriages in India are arranged.Betabuxxing is in our culture.Status&Money>>>Looks in India

My friend is a 29yr old truecel,Fatcel,manlet and he got hie marriage arranged to a cute curry foid.View attachment 158841View attachment 158842
He probably gets cucked by his wife and I am talking about the zoomers here , the ones that are in their teens now .
Also he seems like an outlier to me .

HarveyWeinstein

He probably gets cucked by his wife and I am talking about the zoomers here , the ones that are in their teens now .
Also he seems like an outlier to me .
Nah I used to see this kinda shit all the time.Ironically their marriage will be better than 90% of """love""" marriages.India has the lowest divorce rate and she won’t cuck him if she does she will be ostracised by the society and will probably be stoned to death or something.Arranged marriage maxing isn’t going anywhere.but it will be over in a few generation once the feminists ruin the Indian society.

Last edited:

semenwater

Nah I used to see this all the time while I was in India.Ironically their marriage will be better than 90% of """love""" marriages.India has the lowest divorce rate and she won’t cuck him if she does she will be ostracised by the society and will probably be stoned to death or something.Arranged marriage maxing isn’t going anywhere.but it will be over in a few generation once the feminists ruin the Indian society.
Lol the marriages that you saw were millennials and previous generations getting married , you don't know what is going on with the zoomers , tinder is targeting our generation hard and feminism as well , its kind of over tbh

semenwater

Nah I used to see this kinda shit all the time.Ironically their marriage will be better than 90% of """love""" marriages.India has the lowest divorce rate and she won’t cuck him if she does she will be ostracised by the society and will probably be stoned to death or something.Arranged marriage maxing isn’t going anywhere.but it will be over in a few generation once the feminists ruin the Indian society.
peep this

HarveyWeinstein

Lol the marriages that you saw were millennials and previous generations getting married , you don't know what is going on with the zoomers , tinder is targeting our generation hard and feminism as well , its kind of over tbh
Those videos don’t mean shit in the end even those girls are gonna get an arranged marriage.U never visited India I guess and it’s expected that u are not going to agree with me.I lived in India and know the plugs and this is true but this is the wrong site to be talking about such stuff, nobody will agree with me.So I am just going to leave it at that

semenwater

Those videos don’t mean shit in the end even those girls are gonna get an arranged marriage.U never visited India I guess and it’s expected that u are not going to agree with me.I lived in India and know the plugs and this is true but this is the wrong site to be talking about such stuff, nobody will agree with me.So I am just going to leave it at that
JFL I live in India , literally all the femoids in my college are tinder whore feminists