ITS OVER: FEMALE FRIEND TOLD ME IM DEFORMED - PHOTO INSIDE

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I asked her for honest opinion about my face. She started with the good things.
You have nice lips and smile.
You have nice jaw.
Your cheekbones are OK.
Your nose looks strange, i never saw anyone with a nose like that. After surgery (nosejob) your nose looks unnatural, like you're after car accident.
Your eyes have dark bags under them and are without the spark, "no life in them", always sad and tired.
You are pale and you look like you are sick all the time.

It's over for me. :help: I copy with what she told me about the eyes explaining it to myself that its because I'm acutally always sad, i almost never laugh when im with people etc. I think about my looks all the time, sometimes when im out its literally like tripping on grief.

Please, give me honest opinion. Am I really deformed? BTW I have short hair with fringe now.

please guys don't be pussy bluepiller telling this guy he's good looking just to be nice. LOOKISM IS SUPPOSED TO BE OBJECTIVE HARSH TRUTH. Users do NOT GET FREE PASSES!!!

low T, pale, recessed forehead, recessed mandible, no brow, bug eyes, bad hair quality, recessed low cheekbones(dark circles), low-set ears, recessed nose bridge, shit chin, CONVEXITY, the works....

terrible face bones

PucciBoi

Subhuman
phew, thought that bitch called you deformed.

first of all, you DEF low T and remind me of sky ferriera's boyfriend so you're not too bad

you just have that 1 flaw of eye bags thats likely from low cheekbones, which is why she said "OKAY" and not "GOOD". it brings you down.

PucciBoi said:
phew, thought that bitch called you deformed.

first of all, you DEF low T and remind me of sky ferriera's boyfriend so you're not too bad

you just have that 1 flaw of eye bags thats likely from low cheekbones, which is why she said "OKAY" and not "GOOD". it brings you down.
one flaw?

are we supposed to take this forum seriously when we have users purposely deluding eachother out of cuck niceness?

even on this forum you timid losers can't cut through the bullshit and put your foot down for once.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
no, i really believe he has 1 flaw, and this stood out to her above everything else. he described it in detail, it's the bags.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
My face is not narrow at all.
And i have better hair now. The photos im posting are from the time when I had worse hair and skin. Nothing else changed, so they are still legit. I hate taking pictures of myself, so i post the old ones. Nothing except hair and skin changed. Maybe nose is worse now, i dont know.

PucciBoi said:
no, i really believe he has 1 flaw, and this stood out to her above everything else. he described it in detail, it's the bags.
well you can't rate and have no concept of face structure so back to numisc with you.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Victory said:
What did she mean with that remark about your nose? you got surgery and it looks fucked up now?
Yes. I have had a surgery. I had a bump and my nose was "heavy", like the typical italian nose and i hated it. Now it looks like that and she thinks it looks worse. Maybe its just her taste, i dont know. Everyone else is telling me that my nose is OK, but she is 7/10 young female, so her opinion is more important.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Females are picky and even more shallow than males when it comes to looks in reality. Try not to take it to heart, you can't expect to be flawless.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
you just look like such a likeable person i want to cuddle with, you look like my best friend... a sweet little lamb. i admit i can't redpill you, it's hard to be mean to you because of your unique halo effect but i want to say you are....

YOU'RE RECESSED

FUCK i'm sorry, that hurt me to say, but not as much as being recessed hurts you....... *moves your hair and kisses your forehead*

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
You mean recessed maxilla?

dota2

Normie
i honestly think u could become gl transexual did you consider that?

Jawline said:

if you met this girl AFTER you got a nosejob, she would have never said/suspected a thing about your nose. the way surgeons do it these days, no one can tell, not even the self-proclaimed rhino experts here.
time to go NC on that chick.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Some of you do the list of all my flaws and claim that im subhuman. Some of you tell me about halo effect and that im not bad.

Maybe im just "ugly in interesting way"? Maybe im like fashion models with strange asexual faces? This coping mechanism just arised in my mind. Cut it like a rotten plant if im wrong. At least i dont look primitive...

PucciBoi

Subhuman
your maxilla is recessed and low, yes you still look like an angel, likeyou're soft and girls want to befriend you, guys don't see you as threatening... but you'll be fine if you reply to my PM

PucciBoi

Subhuman
you are an angel, like you look like the dude from suede but the difference is his maxilla is slightly higher and more forward than yours otherwise you'd be OKAY

but you're not ugly

PucciBoi

Subhuman
madmaxmandem said:
PucciBoi said:
you are an angel, like you look like the dude from suede but the difference is his maxilla is slightly higher and more forward than yours otherwise you'd be perfect.
Brett Anderson or the new guy?

Brett looked like a slayer:

codling

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
PucciBoi said:
you are an angel, like you look like the dude from suede but the difference is his maxilla is slightly higher and more forward than yours otherwise you'd be OKAY

but you're not ugly
What dude?
Neil or Brett?