It's officially Over: Emilie "Voe" Nereng is PAST her prime.

7dot

Incel
The anti-JB crew in here needs to bite the bullet and face the facts: Girls peak at 14-17 (depending on the girl, there are some great prime looking 18-20 yos, but most peak around that age range).

It's funny, all those self acclaimed red pilled gurus shitting threads on the daily, yet being this delusional about this key matter.

Here's some brutal footage for you all. This is Emilie "Voe" Nereng's latest video at age 20, already PAST her prime:

Sure, still great looking, 8+, would bring to family gathering/10.

But now, check some footage of a 14-15 year old Voe:

Holy fuck. That marvelous skin, that aura, that TEEN GLOW.
If she had a high E Angie Varona type body, with big natural tits, nice tits to hips ratio with a big apple ass, I would drive a school bus full of C4 into a kindergarten if that meant I could bareback her.

But what the fuck, just check the fucking difference in face aesthetics between ages 14-17 and then 20. If you've ever seen a hot jailbait in real life, and then meet her again in her 20's, you'll know the difference is brutal, even if she still takes care of herself.

Checking out not before I trigger some ERs with this:

Funfact: You will *never* wake up to that. You will never wake up to a prime aged 8.5+ goddess. You shall NOT know that feeling. That's it buddy bojacks, let the copers hit the floor.

allindaeyes

Banned
lol shes a nerdic what do u expect retard pure nerdic genes peak early, her problem is she tanned too much

Vertu

Incel
A 20 year old is past her prime?

This just in:

C

chestbrah

Pretty revealing videos. Glad to see 7dot back with the hilariously brutally depressive threads.

REALVertu said:
A 20 year old is past her prime?

This just in:

Actually that girl is still 19 years old.

allindaeyes

Banned
i'm telling u her main problems tanning too much, go on her actual vlog and she goes outside and tans a lot, she needed to wear sun screen

7dot

Incel
allindaeyes said:
i'm telling u her main problems tanning too much, go on her actual vlog and she goes outside and tans a lot, she needed to wear sun screen
Warped reasoning, as equally aspie as rating females without makeup when 100% of females wear makeup. Every female out there uses sunscreen, but guess what, every female out there, specially attractive ones with rich social lives, will spend tons of time outside, which means no amount of sunscreen will save you from aging. Nothing could have been different.

In any case, DAT TEEN GLOW (tm) goes beyond putting some fucking sunscreen in your face.

Xander

Cuck
Manuel said:
Too much tanning.
This, although with makeup this is less of an issue 
She has dropped her bodyfat too low, she's lost a lot of her cuteness

HEROIN

Chad
damn she looks bad (compared to how she used to look)

Xander

Cuck
Manuel said:
Xander said:
This, although with makeup this is less of an issue 
She has dropped her bodyfat too low, she's lost a lot of her cuteness
I like these old threads.
Me too but it ain't gonna get you to 5 stars first buddy boyo :mile:

lono

Banned
It's not tanning you idiots. Women lose a good amount of collagen right after puberty because their teen rush of hormones dissapears. ESTROGEN IS A STRESS HORMONE, That's why you will often see women with fine lines and wrinkles in their early 20s.