• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's official: I'm legit flying to Brazil in November.

Vertu

Joke
Will be flying with $10K cash. Staying for something like 3 months (gotta escape that Canadian winter you dig faggots?)

Apartment in either 1) Copacabana or 2) Ipanema. Make no mistake: Hostels are for the fucking ugly.

Activities that I'll be doing: Beach volleyball on the daily, roaming the streets of Rio on the daily, getting IOI's from prime JB daily (Brazilian girls have ugly faces so most will be legit ignored) and improving my fucking língua portuguesa.

I'm not attending university because let's face it, I slacked off in school and am too lazy to go back. BUT what I AM attending: The university of LIFE. Me being outside, that's my classroom. My daily experiences, those are my lectures.

That's how you live.

solidus

Joke
you would get mugged and shot in the face. no off-duty cop is gonna save you​

Vertu: the world's only low-inhibition slayer who has to check in with an incel forum and update us on his slayertastic high lms life.

3 months in Brazil? Not even the Kardashians spend 3 months on vayc. How did Virgtu bankroll this without an income? inb4 online investments.

springfield

Banned
WhiteMenCan said:
Vertu: the world's only low-inhibition slayer who has to check in with an incel forum and update us on his slayertastic high lms life.

3 months in Brazil? Not even the Kardashians spend 3 months on vayc. How did Virgtu bankroll this without an income? inb4 online investments.

aren't the kardashians always on vacation. lol they dont work

Darkman

Rotter
just lol buddy boyo said:
where the fuck are you coming up with 10k buddy boyo? Your dad?

This. Vertu is the worlds first and foremost NEET SLAYER who posts on incel forums

Nyhil

Rotter
Vertu said:
Will be flying with $10K cash. Staying for something like 3 months (gotta escape that Canadian winter you dig faggots?)

Apartment in either 1) Copacabana or 2) Ipanema. Make no mistake: Hostels are for the fucking ugly.

Activities that I'll be doing: Beach volleyball on the daily, roaming the streets of Rio on the daily, getting IOI's from prime JB daily (Brazilian girls have ugly faces so most will be legit ignored) and improving my fucking língua portuguesa.

I'm not attending university because let's face it, I slacked off in school and am too lazy to go back. BUT what I AM attending: The university of LIFE. Me being outside, that's my classroom. My daily experiences, those are my lectures.

That's how you live.

I live in Brazil mate. You can expect to get rejected pretty badly over here. Girls will only want to take your money, because forign whites are seen as beta cucks here (paying for everything the girls want, etc.) thank those beta tourist from europe.

If you want someone to make you company, and also make shit easier for you, contact me. Some retards on SH have already seen me on tinychat, and said im muscular, look white and i could be slaying easy. A guy rated me 8.5 in motion there as well lol. So if you want to bang bba girls and have a good time contact me.

Shit

Joke
Nyhil said:
Vertu said:

That's how you live.

I live in Brazil mate. You can expect to get rejected pretty badly over here. Girls will only want to take your money, because forign whites are seen as beta cucks here (paying for everything the girls want, etc.) thank those beta tourist from europe.

If you want someone to make you company, and also make shit easier for you, contact me. Some retards on SH have already seen me on tinychat, and said im muscular, look white and i could be slaying easy. A guy rated me 8.5 in motion there as well lol. So if you want to bang bba girls and have a good time contact me.

If you're "lifesucks" or whoever that weird aspie was then you will end up kill Vertu and putting him in a wheelie bin.

Vertu, you should meet up with lifesucks.

Vertu

Joke
Nyhil said:

Yea bro for sure, I'll contact you ASAP.

Nyhil said:
just have female acquaintances and lots of numbers, go out in group, talk a lot so they can be familiar with you, etc. This is everything i havent done once in my life and the reason im a virgin at 24.

Giabiconi

Joke
Aren't Copacabana and Ipanema the most expensive parts of Rio?

Good luck. Planning to follow in the golden god himself's footsteps and go to argentina later this year on my daddydollars myself (buenos aires). Got to get some international slaying experience.

Nyhil

Rotter
Vertu said:
Nyhil said:

Yea bro for sure, I'll contact you ASAP.

Nyhil said:
just have female acquaintances and lots of numbers, go out in group, talk a lot so they can be familiar with you, etc. This is everything i havent done once in my life and the reason im a virgin at 24.

i had plenty of opportunities though thats why i said that not having female friends and a social circle (being low inhibition) is what makes you a incel really

since when i was 11 (always was among the three best looking kids of the class room poll that girls did throughout middle school) girls were asking me to be their bf (got two girls who asked me directly for sex when i was 17 and at 23lol) and my bluepill father always said to me to study so i could have a better future look at me now lol

if you ever come to brazil lets go out so you can see my success with girls (last time i went out it was carnaval and i got the best looking girl there (cute type) and left her so i could dry hump a thick high e girl all night) i just need a social circle to slay lol