• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's not that Chads don't have to try.

psrl118

Joke
...it's the fact that they don't need as much effort. 

#factsonly

ItWontBeMe

Machine
[font=Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, "Sans Serif]Thread Modes
[Red Pill] It's not that Chads don't have to try.

[/font]

psrl118 [img=16x17]http://lookism.net/images/buddy_online.png[/img] 
[img=17x16]http://lookism.net/images/star.png[...ism.net/images/star.png[/img][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[color][size][font]
Threads: 82
[/font]
[/color]​

Enigmatic

Rotter
The reward to effort ratio for Chads is very high

The reward to effort ratio for incels is very low

FuckThis

Rotter
Enigmatic said:
The reward to effort ratio for Chads is very high

The reward to effort ratio for incels is very low

pretty much

it is like someone working 1 hour and making 1 million and you working 20 days and making 10 bucks

it just sounds insanely bad

iamnewhere

It's not just that. It's the fact that you realise that approaching will more often than not lead to some form of reward. Either an ego boost, an adrenaline kick, a bang or some form of entertainment. If you're going into it thinking you'll get nothing then I can't imagine the motivation would be the same. 

Even then though it can be hit and miss. Some girls are simply awkward as hell or (perhaps) assholes. I lean towards thinking it's the former and I do wonder how many 'incels' see a lot of that and get put off by it. On occasion you'll go up to a group of girls and seem to be completely parred off only to go back lately and for them to actually be very open to it. I genuinely think it's a dear in headlights sort of thing.