It's not safe to pursue women unless they pursue you

FireHaze

Gigachad
I'm not saying that you have to wait for a woman to straight up ask you out.  However, if a woman likes you she will pursue you. I mean actively, so a random smile does not count. The woman has the be fucking attached to you before it's safe to make a move. If a girl likes you she'll talk to you smile at you ask you questions, will want to be near you, will borderline invade your personal space, etc. She will literally be attracted to you.

So don't get excited because a girl asks to borrow a pencil and smiles while asking you. She's just being nice so you'll give it to her.

Most here are too aspie to know what an IOI is.

a girl once went as far as to put her head in my lap and I still didn't get the hint

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
This is very LEGIT. Girls will be very obvious about giving you hints and they will go out of their way to talk to you

FireHaze

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
This is very LEGIT. Girls will be very obvious about giving you hints and they will go out of their way to talk to you
Yes. the key word here is "obvious". So many delusional people both on the internet and real life think a girl asking you for something means she likes you. No. She really wants whatever she asked for and wants nothing to do with you after that, as evidenced by her not initiating anything with you ever again.

Erudite

Subhuman
That's not true at all, I pursue women all the time. Especially in the clubs, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. This is of course assuming your aesthetic is on point.

FireHaze

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
What if she asks you to go on a trip with her to Spain?
Not sure what to say to that one tbh

But besides that did she do any of the things I listed above?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
whywoulditmatter said:
What if she asks you to go on a trip with her to Spain?

She would randomly keep turning back and smiling at me, and asking me "What page are we at" when her friends were right on the side. When we were studying together she told me she had to use the bathroom, and touched my shoulder slowly before leaving. She would randomly stare and smile when we studied together when I was explaining her something (I could tell because my right eye looked quickly to the corner, and she was staring and smiling). When she gave me her number in our little group chat she was like "Whywoulditmatter Why didn't you text meeee?" and then at the end of class she said, "Remember to text me!" And when we would leave class she'd want to walk with me. "Where did you park?" I'd tell her I parked straight ahead, and she said "Okay. Good."

Another time where we parked different directions she asked, "You're not coming with me today?!" And I said no I parked a different way, and she said "Okayyyy..." (literally in this tone)

And another fucking time I was just leaving class, and she yelled at me to "Wait for me!"
AND THEN I GET FUCKING REJECTED AFTER ASKING HER OUT. I MEAN JUST LMAO. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????

FireHaze

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
FireHaze said:

She would randomly keep turning back and smiling at me, and asking me "What page are we at" when her friends were right on the side. When we were studying together she told me she had to use the bathroom, and touched my shoulder slowly before leaving. She would randomly stare and smile when we studied together when I was explaining her something (I could tell because my right eye looked quickly to the corner, and she was staring and smiling). When she gave me her number in our little group chat she was like "Whywoulditmatter Why didn't you text meeee?" and then at the end of class she said, "Remember to text me!" And when we would leave class she'd want to walk with me. "Where did you park?" I'd tell her I parked straight ahead, and she said "Okay. Good."

Another time where we parked different directions she asked, "You're not coming with me today?!" And I said no I parked a different way, and she said "Okayyyy..." (literally in this tone)

AND THEN I GET FUCKING REJECTED AFTER ASKING HER OUT. I MEAN JUST LMAO. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????
IDK bro she sounds cray cray

Sorry about that

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Sorry about that
Just a complete waste of time.

Girl shows no interest = rejection
Girl basically shows A LOT of interest, and throwing herself at you  = rejection

There is no fucking way to win. This life is just laughing at me. It was literally the last middle finger this pathetic existence has given me. There is no way to get past this without visiting Gandy.

FireHaze

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
FireHaze said:

Sorry about that

Girl basically shows A LOT of interest, and throwing herself at you  = rejection

There is no fucking way to win. This life is just laughing at me. It was literally the last middle finger this pathetic existence has given me. There is no way to get past this without visiting Gandy.
Maybe I'm completely wrong. Maybe pursuing women is not safe no matter what and we should just LDAR.

That's basically what I'm doing but with looksmaxing thrown in.

FuckThis

Slayer
True. 
There is very little point in pursuing females that arent that into you.

Most of the time you are competing against 100 of guys. So best just drop it. 

LDAR is always a good course of action as well

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
FireHaze said:

Sorry about that

These women now are so brutal, u hadda let them pursue u hard and show u have to show no interest in them until they finally give u sex for u to then show some interest in them and then = not rejection. As soon as u show her u are interested in her before sex = She got the validation that she is wanted by another male, another notch under her belt and thus u have now overstayed ur usefulness.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

These women now are so brutal, u hadda let them pursue u hard and show u have to show no interest in them until they finally give u sex for u to then show some interest in them and then = not rejection. As soon as u show her u are interested in her before sex = She got the validation that she is wanted by another male, another notch under her belt and thus u have now overstayed ur usefulness.
So fucking legit. Women need to be put in concentration camps. ER was right.