• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Its not 20/80 no more

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,064
Reputation
2,988
PSL/Red pillers/PUAs always used to say Its the "20/80 rule", IE 20% of men have access to 80% of women, the rest of the males have to fight for the remaining 20% ugly ones.

The last year or so, maybe 2, this has changed.

People no longer talk about 20/80, no, instead they say 10/90 or at most 15/85, ateleast on Swedish forums.


Every other day now I read swede-cels claiming 10% of men have insane access to women, the rest is invisible, subhumans or LTR-cuck providers who usually gets cheated on.

Ive seen the same shit here, u guys no longer claim 20/80, NOPE, Its 10%, or 15%, no more than that.



It makes sense too, there is no way in hell that 20% of men, one in five, gets tons of sex or is a "Chad", no, more likely 10%, at most actually, maybe 5%.


Good night  :inlove:
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
716
Reputation
8
All bullshit srs you just need to be in the right social circle be decent looking and nt 80/20 rule is bullshit ive seen Some ugly subhumans with decent looking girls
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
582
Reputation
2
if its about tinder and social media game i guess its top 5%


if its social circle then its bigger % BUT only if that chick isnt on tinder already (so her brain isntwashed with options yet)
 

ChickenWings

Regular
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
1,531
Reputation
582
80/20 or 90/10 rule is only for single men tbh. About 30% of young men my age (23yo) are in a stable LTR here and get regular sex through that. The rest, 70%, is quite fucked and most of them rarely get casual sex untill they get into some kind of LTR again after months/years of being single and sexless.
 

Jatu

Joke
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
621
Reputation
3
Ive had enough of my accounts getting banned just for complaining about my 3 main accounts that were wrongly banned yesterday, with no sympathy from anyone else but prince who actually apologized. but this cock sucking audacious faggot 'realrob' says to me that all accounts get banned for a reason.

Have you been living under a fucking rock not to notice how many people got banned yesterday for this quote fraud. and there is no public apology for the misconduct, all you do is delete these threads like pussies instead of just apologizing and fixing the situation. own up to your mistakes. i will never let down this grudge and will spam this board forever until you admit you fucked up and banned me wrongly.

i have been posting here for 7 months now and not once have broken a single rule. until yesterday when 3 of my accounts get banned wrongly and i complain and ask for them to be unbanned and the mods to investigate into the situation to see that they made a mistake, but what do they do? they just delete the thread and ban the account. lazy fucking bastards do your fucking job and realise you fucked up
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
582
Reputation
2
Jatu said:
Ive had enough of my accounts getting banned just for complaining about my 3 main accounts that were wrongly banned yesterday, with no sympathy from anyone else but prince who actually apologized. but this cock sucking audacious faggot 'realrob' says to me that all accounts get banned for a reason.

Have you been living under a fucking rock not to notice how many people got banned yesterday for this quote fraud. and there is no public apology for the misconduct, all you do is delete these threads like pussies instead of just apologizing and fixing the situation. own up to your mistakes. i will never let down this grudge and will spam this board forever until you admit you fucked up and banned me wrongly.

i have been posting here for 7 months now and not once have broken a single rule. until yesterday when 3 of my accounts get banned wrongly and i complain and ask for them to be unbanned and the mods to investigate into the situation to see that they made a mistake, but what do they do? they just delete the thread and ban the account. lazy fucking bastards do your fucking job and realise you fucked up

they said u r majinbu, seems not
 

ChimpBall

Machine
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
6,995
Reputation
698
This is just bullshit lol. I see relationships all the time with normal looking people, and cheating isnt even that common as this forum makes it out to be.
 

Jatu

Joke
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
621
Reputation
3
nobodylikesme said:
Jatu said:
I used his IP lol. fucking with the admins is fun as fuck

You cant use his ip you dumb jew

I know the proxy he uses. its public and i used the same one when registering this account
 

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
12,995
Reputation
16,892
Irl almost every non autistic idiot can get laid. 

On Tinder it is harsher than 80/20 indeed. Shit on Tinder and social media bullshit.

Also shit on girls that morph their pics to look slimmer. Disgusting pigs. Pathetic scum.
 

looksmax25

Joke
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
792
Reputation
5
There was online dating study which pretty much confirmed this theory... BUT said the top 1% of men had a 'superstar' effect on women which meant that they slayed like crazy. So I'd guess probably the top 1-5% fuck tons of hot women, the other 15% or so can LTR pretty women but not bang them easily, another chunk can only get sex from average women in relationships, then the rest are incels or date/marry ugly women. Brutal LOL!
 

Miroslav Chad

Regular
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
2,404
Reputation
61
Yeah it is 5/95 in 2018.
Also only the top 30% of men can get into a LTR and it will get worse.
 

Raiden

Joke
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
716
Reputation
2
Miroslav Chad said:
Yeah it is 5/95 in 2018.
Also only the top 30% of men can get into a LTR and it will get worse.

Do you actually think only the top 30% of me can get in a relationship? lol i get that real chads are like 1-5/100 people but I see dead average guys in relationships all the time
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,203
Reputation
4,036
Raiden said:
Miroslav Chad said:
Yeah it is 5/95 in 2018.
Also only the top 30% of men can get into a LTR and it will get worse.

Do you actually think only the top 30% of me can get in a relationship? lol i get that real chads are like 1-5/100 people but I see dead average guys in relationships all the time
 
Top