wotm8brah

Coper
By nearly impossible I mean if 1 million people tried maybe 2 or 3 could do it

If ur not set mentally, physically, socially, career, academic wise its going to be impossible to turn that around after 25

Your body freezes any growth. Your mentality is set. Brain finished growing

Its over if you are older than 25. Science fucking proves this (certain brain regions complete growth making it impossible to change)

Brostorm

Normie
wotm8brah said:

If ur not set mentally, physically, socially, career, academic wise its going to be impossible to turn that around after 25

Its over if you are older than 25. Science fucking proves this (certain brain regions complete growth making it impossible to change)
then do your best to become one of those 2 or 3

wotm8brah

Coper
Brostorm said:
wotm8brah said:

then do your best to become one of those 2 or 3
Those 2 or 3 probably have some abnormality. Something science cant explain well. 

Its like saying that you grew 3 inches after 25. No one would believe you unless you had something going on that caused this

So I dont understand why people think they can change their brain and rewire it after 25. Not gnna happen boyo
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
wotm8brah said:
Only when ur past 25

How old r u?
I'm 18
You got 7 years and the earth isnt looking all the best right now. If you wanna make the most out of those 7 years I suggest going on steroids and taking drugs

Very serious btw

Research well

wotm8brah said:
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
You got 7 years and the earth isnt looking all the best right now. If you wanna make the most out of those 7 years I suggest going on steroids and taking drugs

Very serious btw

Research well
Legit the world is turning to shit 
Gotta make the most of it I guess

BrbSuicide

Coper
stacks on stacks nigga said:
wotm8brah said:
Those 2 or 3 probably have some abnormality. Something science cant explain well. 

Its like saying that you grew 3 inches after 25. No one would believe you unless you had something going on that caused this

So I dont understand why people think they can change their brain and rewire it after 25. Not gnna happen boyo
I mostly agree but there is a chance you can rewire your brain.

1. Raise your Dopamin level with drugs
2. Do shit (career, travel, sports, arts)
3. Get to know some new people who don't know about your basement dwelling past

If you follow these steps and nothing changes until you are in your early 30s: End it.

And if you haven't used your basement time to looksmax you're fucked unless your problems were all brain-related
in the first place. Nobody wants to be around ugly people.
:clap: :clap:

one of best posts ever srs

Just because your life seems fucked up at 25 or even 30, does not mean you are completely fucked. Just somewhat fucked. You can still fulfil most of your potential. At 25 my career was fucked and I had no friends where I lived. I had just broken up with a girlfriend and had no solid career prospects. Then I literally just fucked around, fucked pussies and did drugs for around 5 years. My parents stopped talking with me for two years. I made a new set of friends twice in that time due to moving cities / countries. When I was 29 I moved to yet another city and started working a real job again. It took me a year and a half to start making six figures. I also made a new social circle. The thing is, my current social circle seems to be less interesting and fulfilling than the previous ones, due to workceling. Workceling also fucked up my gymceling. Recently I started gymceling again and I'm making good progress. I have lived in Asia off and on for the past 18 years or so, and currently I live in an E Asian megacity. I have several fuck buddies but no real time to have a relationship. So my life is a mixed bag.

I guess the lesson is that you're not fucked if your life kinda sucks at 25, but you eventually need to have enough drive to succeed. Secondly, even if you do "succeed", as a workcel you're kinda fucked.

Maybe, but it's worse giving up, IMHO. Unconsciously, this might factor into my terrible decision to get married at 26. Figured I wasn't going to turn my life around and do any better at that point.

11 years later, in most ways I am much better off than I was then, other than any irreparable damage caused by my experiences.

ascendi

Normie
under 25 theory is legit or also known as under fully developed brain theory. That's why people say once you are 25 you are old and should kill yourself, your brain is finished forming around that time and nothing is really enjoyable anymore. That's why most people 25 and up are washed up cucks.

ascendi said:
under 25 theory is legit or also known as under fully developed brain theory. That's why people say once you are 25 you are old and should kill yourself, your brain is finished forming around that time and nothing is really enjoyable anymore. That's why most people 25 and up are washed up cucks.
Newsflash, in at least 10 years 100% of this forum will be over 25 (or you never know, some posters do sound like they're under 15). So better oil up that rope. You will be there in the blink of an eye.

Pretty defeatist attitude imo

ascendi

Normie
ZuzzCel said:
anyone else gunna ropemaxx at 25? i am
Probably 30 for me since I look way younger then I am (21 years old but people think I'm 15-16). But yeah if your life is shit and you're 25 roping isn't' the worst option.

paulus

Banned
the opposite however is very easy to achieve

you can fuck up after 25 more than easy

// Infolinks