• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Its my path to look as gay as possible

Gandharva

Banned
Lip injections only in my upper lip to get duck bbc   sucking lips

Electrolyse

Skinny

long hair

I wanna look like a pretty girl so baaaaad.....I just wanna Amog other females and make them feel like shit.I wanna make them feel ugly.its alot like this when im around old ladies..they are hostile and bitter.lol  I want all shitcunts to feel that way around me.insecure and ugly. I want to be the guy they fear could steal their guy(even though I wouldnt touch him with a 20 foot pole).

who here is on that DOM shit?  Women feel much more insecure around Jaejoong than insert colez jock here_____

isnt it about making women feel like shit instead of sex?

who here doesnt care about sex but only the validationa spect of being GL?  are  u guys still looksmaxing to get laid  :lol:

TheTrews

Regular
Your taste in men is obviously biased due to your gayness.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
thats just coping,me likes masculine men with prettiness.I just dont like ugliness.but masculine men---->beta cucks for me.

PucciBoi

though primal, out-doing girls with looks alone is a better idea than to fuck them. that part about bitter grandmas makes me sad, they still want dick?!