• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's kinda hard to be ugly with flawless skin.

Enigmatic

Rotter
It instantly halos the fuck out of any face. You need really bad bones to ugly with flawless skin.

If nothing on your face is recessed and you have flawless skin it's virtually impossible to be ugly

heightcel

Joke
Enigmatic said:
It instantly halos the fuck out of any face. You need really bad bones to ugly with flawless skin.

If nothing on your face is recessed and you have flawless skin it's virtually impossible to be ugly

"If you are attractive, it's kinda hard to be ugly"

Legit. Skin is way underrated here. Even one fucking pimple will reduce your rating by 1. Scars, wounds, acne and eczema will reduce your rating by several points. Getting smooth skin with a perfect glow is the most prominent lookmax

lolatmylife

Regular
LifeIsAJoke said:
Legit. Skin is way underrated here. Even one fucking pimple will reduce your rating by 1. Scars, wounds, acne and eczema will reduce your rating by several points. Getting smooth skin with a perfect glow is the most prominent lookmax

How do you guys do it? My skin breaks out every week. MSM helped a bit but i'm still a pepperoni face. I fixed sleep, exercise, and diet. I just don't understand. Is high T a reason for acne? or is that a massive cope i made up.

asiancel

Champion
sometimes i squeeze the tube of sebum out of my pores and it smells like concentrated bo

shlayer

Rotter
You could have shitty proportions and still look ass with flawless skin.

inferiortool

Rotter
Rate my skin guys!!