Incelcrusher

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
316
Reputation
0
This is before even the lab creation of steroids. Obviously most cant achieve such a physique, however you can get a pretty damn impressive physique with 8+ years of lifting given ur genes arent subhuman.

 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reputation
3
He looks good, but that pic is a bit misleading. Here are some more:

 


Gymcels would call him skinny fat and laugh at him today. It's pretty much impossible to get lean and large at the same time without steroids. The human body is just not meant to do it.
 

Incelcrusher

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
316
Reputation
0
GorillaMogged said:
He looks good, but that pic is a bit misleading. Here are some more:

 


Gymcels would call him skinny fat and laugh at him today. It's pretty much impossible to get lean and large at the same time without steroids. The human body is just not meant to do it.
I agree about the gymcel part, however gymcels are fucking delusional. IRL this guy would get refered at as VERY BIG and VERY muscular, "strong joe" or whatever. HE would bodymog 99.99% of men in any room (given he aint a manlet).

Dont listen to gymcels, its all about average joes perception of you, IE random average people out in the real world, not on aestetic obsessed steroid forums.
 

Incelcrusher

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
316
Reputation
0
Another one, pretty damn impressive and outside the deluded roid BB forums he would be looked as supremely big and strong.

 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,506
Reputation
2
Maximus said:
How about your post a big natural lifter in the year 2015? Not 70+ years ago.
Its very rare to find anyone who is natty in this day and age while being big.

This guy claims natty.

 

Incelcrusher

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
316
Reputation
0
Maximus said:
How about your post a big natural lifter in the year 2015? Not 70+ years ago.
Because if you do people will call steroid user, even tho they really dont know, but they ASSUME. And if you cannot prove he is natty, they will never even consider he might be.

When you post guys from the era when roids didnt even exist, tehy cant claim steroid user.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reputation
3
Incelcrusher said:
GorillaMogged said:
He looks good, but that pic is a bit misleading. Here are some more:

 


Gymcels would call him skinny fat and laugh at him today. It's pretty much impossible to get lean and large at the same time without steroids. The human body is just not meant to do it.
I agree about the gymcel part, however gymcels are fucking delusional. IRL this guy would get refered at as VERY BIG and VERY muscular, "strong joe" or whatever. HE would bodymog 99.99% of men in any room (given he aint a manlet).

Dont listen to gymcels, its all about average joes perception of you, IE random average people out in the real world, not on aestetic obsessed steroid forums.
Yeah I agree. The gymcel thing is crazy. This guy looks strong and healthy. But compared to steroid users, he doesn't have that look that gymcels are looking for.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
16
If you have a frail bone structure like me, you can lift and eat as much as you want. You will never put on more than a couple pounds on that ridiculous skeleton. If you don't go on steroids or TRT, you're wasting your time in that case.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
9
LOL YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT BODY UNLESS YOU'RE A BODYBUILDER

BRAD PITT's BODY FROM FIGHT CLUB IS IDEAL
 

Mona

Normie
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
indeed. I posted all this back in 2016...

Without sterioids, bodybuilding is a waste of time and a huge gamble. 

Natural bodybuilding takes 10 years of work with CHAD genetics...

Even CHAD knows to hop on roids like TREN, DEC, WINISTROL right away..
 

FutureChad

Slayer
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
3,247
Reputation
10
It IS impossible to be big without steroids for the majority of guys though. The guys posted ITT have top 1% genetics.