Its impossible to be an alpha male with a narrow face

Cloud

Gigachad
Take this guy for example. He is good looking, reasonably masculine/rugged, but his narrow skull leaves him prone to getting cucked, you can see it in his face.

NARROW SKULL CONSPIRACY

Browmog

Slayer
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I wish could've immortalized in photo the moment when my 6'6 tall grandfather with his brachycephalic head and wide shoulders stood next to his dolichocephalic nerdic colleague and skull-, frame- and T-mogged him to the dust. It was a sort of epiphany, like Lao-Tzu at the great tree.[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Dolichocephals are freaks of nature, the products of a dysgenic trend.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]
[/font]

Cloud

Gigachad
Browmog said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I wish could've immortalized in photo the moment when my 6'6 tall grandfather with his brachycephalic head and wide shoulders stood next to his dolichocephalic nerdic colleague and skull-, frame- and T-mogged him to the dust. It was a sort of epiphany, like Lao-Tzu at the great tree.[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Dolichocephals are freaks of nature, the products of a dysgenic trend.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]
[/font]

Always lol when I see this, but it actually is legit.

BlueBalls

Chad
Skull shape is scary, there is literally nothing to be done if yours didn't grow correctly

Cloud

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
Skull shape is scary, there is literally nothing to be done if yours didn't grow correctly

Its a fragile process/development