• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

its hilarious how scared of you are of anyone thats willing to fight

a_nimbus

Banned
the routine remark i hear is "im 6'3"
lololololol

[video=youtube]
id be worse than that guy id pummel the dude after i knock him down

:cage:

choicebyforce

Regular
a_nimbus said:
choicebyforce said:
[video=youtube]would u fight him

im not a bitch like you

:lmfao:

stay mad short ugly cretin

yungfett

Regular
East Asian Male said:
Its like the X-Men except instead of having super powers, they have super weaknesses. I still have to think of all the characters though. Here are some of the ones I already thought of though:

"MISTY"

Typical aspie nerd who tried to roid up and become DOM, just ends up as an aspie, roided up gymcel who turns blue from colloidial silver overdose.

"NORWOOD CEMETARY"

cheeky, bitter englishman who is presumably balding and secretly lusts after jean while using cerebro as an adhoc oculus rift to to simulate sex with super hypergamous english bitches who won't give him the time of day

"STRAXCITY"

white trash loser who lives in a trailer (presumably somewhere in the deep south, probably louisiana) and tries to cover up his aggressive norwooding with long straggly hair, hats or as you can see in this picture, a combination of long hair and a ridiculous looking hairband. Also enjoys daygaming at the local mall and recording it and posting the vids on incel forums.

"ANIMUS"

testy, super aggressive pseudo-beaner korean with a penchant for banging trashy skanks and calling out people to meet up and fight him in various parks in the socal? (or was it bay?) area. With his amazing powers of physical regeneration and superior asian genetics manages to look in his mid 20s in spite of the fact that he is still a nearly 40 year old loser who still lives with his dad.

"TYGER"

mysterious alt-shifting poster who's real gender, age, race and true motive are completely unknown. It is estimated that up to 95% of PSL posters are actually tyger in disguise. Enjoys endlessly spamming pictures of AMWF couples or posting pictures of receipts showing how he wastes copious amounts of money in myriad pointless ways. Also enjoys feet.

well, thats all for now folks. If anybody can think of any more CEL-MEN to add, feel free to post them in this thread.

he hit the nail on the head with the animus one

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Tbh, @"a_nimbus" , I've been terrified of what kind of fighting skills you might have up your sleeve ever since I saw you lizard crawl.

@"SEAN O'DONIS"  can confirm.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Tbh, @"a_nimbus" , I've been terrified of what kind of fighting skills you might have up your sleeve ever since I saw you lizard crawl.

@"SEAN O'DONIS"  can confirm.

You're dealing with a fighting machine, here, Ocam. Perfectly designed to find and kill.

animus = the last lizard crawl and air fucking master of his tribe.