• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

it's harder to be white cause ppl expect more from u

LostTuna

Machine
srs they hold u to a higher standard. if ur an average or above avg white guy, people will expect u to be very neurotypical, high IQ with a cute gf or wife and a good job or going to a good uni etc. they expect u to have cool hobbies and shit etc.

it's fucked up, ethniks have it a lot easier. asian or currycel parents might push their kids really hard in school so they can get some boring  middle-upper class number crunching STEMcel job but that's still way less stressful than being white.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
just lol at caring about what people expect from you , and by people i mean your parents and your "mistress" cunt wife, because no one else cares about you.

LostTuna

Machine
uglydeathcel said:
You're not white 
you brown sandnigger

i'm whiter than almost every single SFcel on this site. :giggle:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
I kind of feel what OP is saying..as a 6ft tall middle class, fair haired looking white guy everyone expects me to be living the middle class dream when it just isn't happening.

Still wouldn't want to be anything else though because obviously makes life easier...as an ethnic I would be a MASSIVE fuck up.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
On what planet does the average white guy has a cute gf, goes to a good school, have diverse hobbies boyo? having all of that and you're top 5% for whitecels.

Being black is the easiest by far, be somewhat high IQ and you're a genius, have diverse hobbies and you're a renaissance man.  Whites have it the second easiest, the average white guy has no hobbies besides COD, most of them get a fat white gf while chad fucks the slim ones and they keep 5 guys on rotation. 

They get straight C's in school, get drunk every weekend,ect.  

Being a gook or currycel is the hardest by a mile.