It's hard being INTJ/ENTJ

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
95-98% of the population is low IQ and lazy, so it feels like being outlier - like you don't really belong. These people have no vision or ambitious with their lives beyond maybe getting into some shitty university so that they can get some worthless job. This job will be outsourced to India or China within 20 years so it will be game over for them then. These people keep voting for the same politicians, they keep getting brainwashed by the media corporations (owned by billionaires and media moguls like Rupert murdoch and Sumner rothstein). 

Their brains are underdeveloped from being addicted to facebook, instagram, snapchat, or checking newspapers for some irrelevant news that won't change their lives. The only books they read is bullshit science fiction that won't give them any new knowledge or improve their life. 

Being a real INTJ/ENTJ is a curse unless you use your potential (highly ambitious, high IQ, hard working, organized). Imagine being Isaac Newton and working in a storage facility.  :popcorn: 

If you don't use your potential, then you will become depressed because you aren't using your dominating intuitive ability, and that involves having a vision that you want to achieve. A real INTJ/ENTJ will actually feel good when they are productive and working hard, since their brains are wired to seek external results. They will be depressed when they are not working hard.

I can give you some legit advices on how I got out of the brainwashing facebook/newsmedia/gaming-addiction and changed my life to start studying 8-10h a day. If you are young and live in a good country then you still have a chance to turn it around.

I am Myers-Briggs INTP and Socionics INTJ.

Maybe I should have followed my interests and researched machine learning or robotics. Instead, I followed my heart and did a shitload of psychedelics. Now I'm working in enterprise IT which is 98% bullshitting and 2% intellectual. The thing is, if I had followed my interests I'd probably be more of an incel.

BlueBalls

Chad
Been a while since I took the test but I was one of those introverted research types

When I was studying, I was very good at visualizing. I could visualize everything I studied, to the point that each subject was like a physical object in my brain that I could move around to see how it worked. If I had continued down that path, I'd probably be some kind of medical robotics researcher. I'm not sure that I would have been happy with that, but it would have been better than dealing with meaningless bullshit in overextended organizations focused on appearances.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Legit.

I'm legitimately a smart guy in real life yet nobody will listen to me because I have an average face with a weak chin

ketzdinio

Slayer
Hey man, this feels comforting to read for some reason (I have gotten the intj result).

I have kicked the habit of newspapers and other retarded buzz-content sites, facebook is still present although not as much. I have also managed to drop the video games, although I have recently relapsed for a bit by request of some friends (I caved in). It bothers me that I frequent shit like this, so if you have any advice or just anything at all please tell me in a pm, if you want to of course.

thor

Incel
DOMorDEATH7 said:
95-98% of the population is low IQ and lazy, so it feels like being outlier - like you don't really belong. These people have no vision or ambitious with their lives beyond maybe getting into some shitty university so that they can get some worthless job. This job will be outsourced to India or China within 20 years so it will be game over for them then. These people keep voting for the same politicians, they keep getting brainwashed by the media corporations (owned by billionaires and media moguls like Rupert murdoch and Sumner rothstein). 

Their brains are underdeveloped from being addicted to facebook, instagram, snapchat, or checking newspapers for some irrelevant news that won't change their lives. The only books they read is bullshit science fiction that won't give them any new knowledge or improve their life. 

Being a real INTJ/ENTJ is a curse unless you use your potential (highly ambitious, high IQ, hard working, organized). Imagine being Isaac Newton and working in a storage facility.  :popcorn: 

If you don't use your potential, then you will become depressed because you aren't using your dominating intuitive ability, and that involves having a vision that you want to achieve. A real INTJ/ENTJ will actually feel good when they are productive and working hard, since their brains are wired to seek external results. They will be depressed when they are not working hard.

I can give you some legit advices on how I got out of the brainwashing facebook/newsmedia/gaming-addiction and changed my life to start studying 8-10h a day. If you are young and live in a good country then you still have a chance to turn it around.
I'm ENTJ and I think I fit in great. I have a freelance gig that I can work from anywhere I want on my laptop and hopefully I'm also launching my startup sometime this autumn.
You're just depressed because you lack proper discipline and solid hard working ethic.

Mughal said:
INTP = Poor man's version of INTJ
INTP = funnier, more laid back version of INTJ. Still semi autistic

INTJ = sperg majoris
INTP = nerd who can't be bothered to comb his hair and has odd behaviour
INFJ = introverted basementcel with passive aggressive tendencies and revenge fantasies
INFP = major sensitive faggot

Only introverted who has a somehow semi-slayer behaviour is ISTP.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Legit. I love working on really difficult tasks and feel fantastic afterwards, like I accomplished something meaningful. But I've also come to realize I dislike most people greatly, which puts me off of working in a team based environment. I failed many college projects because I simply didn't want to be around my partners or I disagreed with their ridiculous ideas or lack of vision. I often asked to work on the group assignments alone, and even did one project side by side our 'group' project. Mine was far superior from a technical standpoint. But it was still turned down by our group because they didn't work on it. Pussies.