It's funny how your life is determined almost 100% by your maxilla...

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
... and yet ask any normie on the streets and they'll have no idea what a maxilla is.

We all know from orthotropics and Dr. Mike Mew that the maxilla is connected to all other facial features in the face; it can determine how forward grown the cheekbones are, how strong the orbitals are (which provide good structural support to the eyes, etc). In short, there is no other bone in the face that determines overall beauty as much as the maxilla.

Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason you're working that 9 to 5 job on minimum wage, cucking away for the rest of your life.
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason prime HQNP women aren't giving you any IOIs.
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason people see you as that loser that reserved a table-for-one, and not that "mysterious lone wolf..."
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason people messed with you in elementary school and high school; if you had strong bone development they instinctively would not want to "mess with you."
Your lack of maxillary projection (or improper oral posture) is the reason you developed mental illnesses at those crucial formative years in your life.

I can go on and on, the point is, your deficient maxilla is the reason for all your shortcomings. Yet, as I said, the average normie has no idea what a maxilla even is.

kibo

Chad
Harbinger said:
kibo said:
here is another night elf chick
:inlove:
:situation:

Also the girl in my sig her name is [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Anna Selezneva[/font]
[video=youtube][video=youtube]she at her finest 
gonna remember that Anna Selezneva name

YES.

This is the most legit thread I've read in months.

If you have a strong and forward maxilla, it is hard to be sub 5. You can have shit zygos and still be a 5. If you have a shit maxilla, you're fucked unless you get really good surgery.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
MushroomCloud said:
YES.

This is the most legit thread I've read in months.

If you have a strong and forward maxilla, it is hard to be sub 5. You can have shit zygos and still be a 5. If you have a shit maxilla, you're fucked unless you get really good surgery.
:clap:

Slayer

Normie
Is upper lip protrusion a legit way to determine maxilla growth?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
legit post but it's 100% genetics

it's amazing though how the average normie is both too low IQ and too preoccupied with their own life to even think about the fact that the social heirarchy is almost entirely looks based.